A topic for traders. - page 66

Vladimir Karputov #:

Something like this? StdDev Custom Percentage Label

Figure 1: StdDev Custom Percentage Label

Yes, the principle is identical

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Yes, the principle is identical

Clarify - is this needed for the iMA (Moving Average) indicator ?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Would this "someone" care to clarify how to understand the waves correctly?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Indicators are not my business. This is kind of a trial run. If you were willing to lay out all my work, it would be no less than Volodya Karpatov's).

Judging by the aforementioned, other opinions do not interest you, I've made a statement about this drawing tool a year ago, and it is still there, there is no point in responding)

Vladimir Karputov #:

Clarify - is this needed for the iMA (Moving Average) indicator ?

For iMa the best option is

Vladimir Baskakov #:
For iMa the best option

Can't wait until tonight?

Vladimir Karputov #:

Can't you wait till tonight?

Not in a hurry at all.

Vladimir Karputov #:

Can you wait until tonight?

It would be interesting to see and test such an indicator.

Aleksandr Yakovlev #:

It would be interesting to see and test such an indicator.

Yes, especially for crosses. Or rather watch the majors and trade the crosses.

transcendreamer #:

Now that's clinical, of course... In science, the mental state of Mr. prophet of Izersky has long been investigated and this is what it's called:

Delusions of grandeur.

Delusions of grandeur are a group of disorders that include delusions of special origin, genius, invention, wealth, reform...

You have delusions of grandeur).

You see, you are sitting on the same perch with vladavd in the henhouse oy the forex market below me. And you're very annoyed by that, judging by your posts.

You can go up a perch higher if you show your skills in real trading signals for example for everyone, not for me. Without that there is no way. Gentlemen are no longer trustworthy.)

My perch is higher for now and it makes me laugh to watch you wipe yourselves sitting at the bottom ranting about greatness).

Otherwise, it's all good, guys. I'm comfortable.) Your insults add to my credibility.

I'm a person.

And personalities can be positive or negative.

I play a negative personality and the avatar is chosen in the manner of my behaviour on this forum.)))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I am an individual....

🤣

Everyone here has been laughing at you for a long time, and you have only yourself to blame.

You can't even answer anything on your own subject.