A topic for traders. - page 63

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Here's how they correlate, I have a calculator on the graph

Is that Pearson's?
I'm going to look up the formula, I'll remember the old days ;)
I looked it up, averaging again, i.e. not bad of course, but only a clipping will be traded - the middle of the channel that Izersky defends so stubbornly. the range of price movement in the formula is not taken into account at all. But, as they say, the third sort is not a fault ;)

VVT #:

Vladimir, the waves are there but you don't understand them, Alexey said it but you don't want to hear them).

PS outfit from the 90s, a sports shirt) scares away potential buyers beautiful drawings)

That's the picture of the 90s. Few people had digital cameras back then, it's not my picture people are buying. Why bother?

I wrote the software for myself, not specifically for sale like most of my fellow residents do. No one's gonna buy it if there's no demand for it.

Indicators aren't my business. It's kind of a test drive. If I had the desire to lay out all my work, it would be no less than Volodya Karpatova's).

As for understanding the waves. (Your idea gave me a big satisfied smile)).

I have no complaints about Alexey. I have a good opinion of him. He explained correctly according to his logical theory. But he does not know what I know about waves.

Aleksei Stepanenko #:

Stronger, stronger friendship! Amazing and pleasant.

Not with a stick, but with a carrot.) We have to look for the right solution.

I notice that it has begun to help. But weakly))

VVT #:

Vladimir, the waves are there, there is no understanding on your part, Alexey said it above, but you don't want to hear it).

Suppose I don't understand waves. But judging by this statement (in red) it follows that someone understands waves better than me.

Will this person explain how to understand waves correctly?

Not just a hollow statement about someone's lack of understanding, but concrete examples of the proper interpretation of waves.

(Ok, it would be better if Vova B. said it, but sorry, not the level of the speaker to roll back to Vova's level).

Velkom. No one asked you to do that.

===========)

Now I understand that Dima Mendeleev didn't understand his chart either.)

Is this a topic for traders or a debriefing?
Personally, I'm still not getting the gist of the topic.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Suppose I don't understand waves. But judging by such a statement (highlighted in red), it follows that someone certainly knows and understands waves better than I do.

Will this person explain how to understand waves correctly?

Not unsubstantiated statement about someone's lack of understanding, but concrete examples of the correct interpretation of waves ...

Hello. No one is pulling your tongue.

Suppose Uladzimir Izerski , in his own words, understands waves exceptionally well. However, judging by his statement, it may be concluded that the others understand waves worse than he does.

Will this Uladzimir Izerski explain how to understand waves correctly?

Not through a hollow statement that he understands and everyone else does not, but through concrete examples of the proper interpretation of waves.

Welcome. No one is pulling my tongue.

vladavd #:

Let's assume that Uladzimir Izerski, in his own words, is exceptionally well versed in waves. But judging by this statement, it follows that everyone else has a worse understanding of waves than he does.

Will this Uladzimir Izerski explain how to understand waves correctly?

Not through a hollow statement that he understands and everyone else does not, but through concrete examples of the proper interpretation of waves.

Welcome. No one is pulling my tongue.

What's not to understand. Wait for the ninth wave and that's it. It is already clear where it will go. Volodya explained everything on his fingers

https://forexsimulator.com/

May come in handy. Erotic fantasy tester ))))

vladavd #:

Let's assume that Uladzimir Izerski, in his own words, is exceptionally well versed in waves. But judging by this statement, it follows that everyone else has a worse understanding of waves than he does.

Does this Uladzimir Izerski explain how to understand waves correctly?

Welcome. I am not pulling your tongue.

I blogged about it.

You're just being verbose.)

It's funny to see you together with Vovka B.))

No specifics. You're just making a big deal out of it.

But there are good examples to discuss. For exampleVitaly Muzichenko showed his vision of the issue with pictures and explanations.

Such an example deserves respect.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I blogged about it.

Well, you're the one who's been verbally abusing me.)

It's funny to see you together with Vovka B.))

No specifics. You're just making a big deal out of it.

In response to an offer to give a concrete prediction, you retracted on the pretext that it could not be done because it would crash the market))) Ridiculous, of course, let's say. And in the blog you supposedly said something there. A clear contradiction.

It's funny, of course, that the forum's chief chatterbox and water carrier requires someone to be specific.