A topic for traders. - page 42

About non-toxic methods... moderate trading exists too of course, with a deterministic risk per trade/series, with the right ratio of risk to target in a trade, it certainly does not show aggressive returns of course, but the predictability is higher... e.g. buying volatility with the right choice of instrument(s) and high volatility conditions... i.e. no pullbacks/swings/waves/others... no market forecasts or other shamanism... portfolios again... cointegrated pairs too...

In any case, the industry is structured like this (in all markets), the client takes the risks with his carcass, and the manager takes a share of the profits... some do not hesitate to take not only profit fee but also from net assets... 🙂

transcendreamer #:

some do not hesitate to take not only the fee but also the net worth... 🙂

Well, you can't work for free, can you?

Serqey Nikitin #:

"Specifically" - such things are discussed in private... If you are not aware, TRADING is BUSINESS..., and business likes silence!...

The decision on ANYTHING is always up to YOU... Keep your head in the game...

Business is also marketing for sales sake.

Your marketing is weird: no publicity to avoid possible criticism, no tracks or publicly verified achievements, just the obvious intent to pull the casual passerby out of the crowd, take him from the bright street (where others can intervene) into a dark alley and drive him around.

vladavd #:

Business is also marketing for sales.

Your marketing looks creepy: no information in the public domain to avoid possible criticism, no tracks or publicly verified achievements, just a clear intention to pull a random passer-by out of the crowd, take him from a bright street (where others might interfere) to a dark alleyway and then drive him around in his ears.

You see, you have already formed your opinion on the matter... I am happy for you - after all, your head is still working a little...

Serqey Nikitin #:
You see, you have already formed your opinion on the matter... I'm happy for you - after all, your head is still working a little...
Well, if you team up with Jorik and Yusuf, you could move mountains!
Maybe they'll even give you an award.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
If you team up with Jorik and Yusuf, you could move mountains!
Maybe even an award.
Don't be so puffed up! You're the one who's causing the instability here, like a worm in a...

Serqey Nikitin #:
Don't puff yourself up! You're the main exciter of unstability here - like a worm in the g...

That's it. Shh, shh, shh. He's been mixing a lot of concrete today.)

There are many ways to excite a crowd.

One of them I showed you today.

Bickering.

Activealtercation gets more attention.

Then the masses who were previously passive are turned on.

At this stage, advertising is the most profitable place. I'm not doing it. I don't need it.

Look at how the news is taught in the advertising nature of the news headline.

transcendreamer #:

About non-toxic methods... moderate trading exists too of course, with a deterministic risk per trade/series, with the right ratio of risk to target in a trade, it certainly does not show aggressive returns of course, but the predictability is higher... for example buying volatility with the right choice of instrument(s) and high volatility conditions... i.e. no pullbacks/swings/waves/others... no market forecasts or other shamanism... portfolios again... cointegrated pairs too...

In any case, the industry is structured like this (in all markets), the client takes the risks with his carcass, and the manager takes a share of the profits... some do not hesitate to take not only profit fee but also from net assets... 🙂

Yes. Very well described method. I like it))

Disguised so competitors don't get the point behind a jumble of clever words. Bravo;)

Just to note that the art of typing words and the art of the trade may not correlate with each other))

vladavd #:

IT'S TIME TO FIND A MENTOR. A MENTOR WON'T FIND HIMSELF FIND HIM, FIND HIM AGAIN. WHY DO I NEED SELF-TRAINING? I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO DO IT, IT IS BETTER TO FIND A MENTOR AGAIN. I FIND A MENTOR 3 TIMES A MONTH, EACH TIME IT TAKES ME 20 HOURS TO FIND A MENTOR. I LIVE AN ACTIVE AND FULFILLING LIFE AND I AM SUCCESSFUL, SO I LOOK AT THE TERMINAL ALL DAY AND THEN I LOOK FOR A MENTOR. I DON'T NEED SELF-TRAINING, I LIVE AN ACTIVE AND FULFILLING LIFE. I'M SUCCESSFUL, SO I LOOK AT THE TERMINAL ALL DAY LONG AND THEN I LOOK FOR A MENTOR. STUPID SELFIES ARE OBSESSED WITH PRIVATE RESEARCH, WHILE I AM A FREE PERSON WHO STUDIES WITH A MENTOR FOR A RIDICULOUS FEW THOUSAND QUID BECAUSE HE SHOWED ME A SCREENSHOT OF HIS ACCOUNTS WITHOUT MONITORING, BALANCE GRAPH WITHOUT EQUITY AND THAT IMMEDIATELY SHOWS AN HONEST MAN. INDICATORS WITHOUT SOURCES, VAGUE EXPLANATIONS, SCREENSHOTS OF CHARTS FROM 2004 TOOK MONEY IN MANAGEMENT, BUT ONLY BECAUSE OF BUGS ON THE BROKER'S SERVER AND BLOCKED ME ON SKYPE. I DO NOT NEED SELF-STUDY. I HAVE NOT LOOKED FOR A MENTOR FOR A MONTH. I HAVE NOT SOUGHT A MENTOR FOR A MONTH I WILL GO AND LOOK FOR ONE.

how awful.

Roman Shiredchenko #:
That's awful.

Is that better?)

it's time to find a mentor. a mentor can't find himself, find him again. why do i need self-study? i don't have time to do it better to find a mentor again. i mentor 3 times a month every search takes twenty seven hours. i live an active and fulfilling life i am successful and so i spend all day looking at the terminal and then i look for a mentor. i don't need self-training, i live an active and fulfilling life. i'm successful, so i look at the terminal all day long and then i look for a mentor. stupid selfies are obsessed with private research, while i am a free person who studies with a mentor for a ridiculous few thousand quid because he showed me a screenshot of his accounts without monitoring, balance graph without equity and that immediately shows an honest man. indicators without sources, vague explanations, screenshots of charts from 2004 took money in management, but only because of bugs on the broker's server and blocked me on skype. i have no need for self-study. i have not looked for a mentor for a month. with a mentor it's simple and straightforward. the system does not work. it is obvious that you need to find another mentor and pay more money for mentoring.