A topic for traders. - page 39

transcendreamer #:

The formulation of events can be anything, even wave-fibs,

Waves could well be given a more or less rigorous formal mathematical definition based on what Mandelbrot called quote fractal generators. The problem is that waves are poor at catching price differences from the SB, because on the SB these waves are also quite abundant and quite good) Thus, waves are quite suitable for those who think it is possible to make money on the SB)

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Why did you have to get into a red diarrhea with the "dreamer"?

You didn't see the thread before? You didn't have anything useful to offer or discuss?

You got into the fray first.

You were waiting for a moment to show you're really smart?

Well, everybody's smart. They even know the letters.)

I wrote everything in the posts above. Dodged the first batch of venom!!! :-)

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Waves may well be given a more or less rigorous formal mathematical definition based on what Mandelbrot referred to as quote fractal generators. The problem is that waves do not catch well the difference of prices from the SB, because on the SB these waves are quite abundant and quite good) Thus, waves are quite suitable for those who believe that one can make money on the SB).

So still, what is the result?

I'll have to answer that, Alexey.

Is the price (numerical series) SB or not?

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Waves may well be given a more or less rigorous formal mathematical definition based on what Mandelbrot referred to as quote fractal generators. The problem is that waves do not catch the difference between prices and SBs well, because on SBs these waves are quite abundant and quite good) Thus, waves are quite suitable for those who think that one can make money on SBs).

A very useful observation.

Taking into account that quotes more often represent a one-dimensional entity (a dynamic system with one degree of freedom) then roughly speaking, in half of the cases a non-system trader may earn purely by chance and there is no merit in it and a monkey may as well earn on a short interval (sometimes brokerage housesand the complexity of subjective rules of decision making does not matter - you can judge by waves, by the flight of falcons or movement of celestial bodies... and the funny thing is that at certain intervals there will even be a visible (but false) correlation...

Uladzimir Izerski #:

And here's where it gets interesting.

Suppose the best teacher in the world forteaching financial markets comes along.

Everyone is taught the method. Everyone makes billions.

The US machine doesn't have time to print dough.

Yes, that's one way to get KNOWLEDGE in the financial markets...

But why pervert the idea itself...?

A plane will get you from point A to point B quicker... So what...? One should forget about railways and road transport...?

One must always use one's head to analyse possible OPTIONS...

transcendreamer #:

This is a very useful observation.

Taking into consideration that quotes more often represent a one-dimensional entity (a dynamic system with one degree of freedom), then roughly speaking, in half of cases a non-system trader may earn purely by chance and there is no merit in it and a monkey may as well earn on a short interval (sometimes brokerage housesand the complexity of subjective rules of decision making does not matter - you can judge by waves, by the flight of falcons or movement of celestial bodies... And the funny thing is that there will even be a visible (but false) correlation at some intervals...

Yes.

I've seen 1000's of random plus trades in some vendors' signals. And not a single minus. And all of them were random). What luck. Check it out.

Serqey Nikitin #:

Yes, this is one way of getting KNOWLEDGE in the financial markets...

But why pervert the idea itself...?

A plane will get you from point A to point B quicker... So what...? One should forget about railways and road transport...?

One must always use one's head to analyse possible OPTIONS...

Which I do.

Attempts to share useful information are met with hostility).

Serqey Nikitin #:

All in all, it's the standard way of the ordinary trader...

Spending a lot of time and effort on "learning the market by TUCHING"...

Why is it the standard way? Because there is NO method for learning how to work in the financial markets.

Who sees alternatives to the standard way?

IT'S TIME TO FIND A MENTOR. A MENTOR WON'T FIND HIMSELF, FIND HIM AGAIN. WHY DO I NEED SELF-TRAINING? I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO DO IT BETTER FIND A MENTOR AGAIN. I FIND A MENTOR 3 TIMES A MONTH, EACH TIME IT TAKES ME 20 HOURS TO FIND A MENTOR. I LIVE AN ACTIVE AND FULFILLING LIFE AND I AM SUCCESSFUL, SO I LOOK AT THE TERMINAL ALL DAY AND THEN I LOOK FOR A MENTOR. I DON'T NEED SELF-TRAINING, I LIVE AN ACTIVE AND FULFILLING LIFE. I'M SUCCESSFUL, SO I LOOK AT THE TERMINAL ALL DAY LONG AND THEN I LOOK FOR A MENTOR. STUPID SELFIES ARE OBSESSED WITH PRIVATE RESEARCH, WHILE I AM A FREE PERSON WHO STUDIES WITH A MENTOR FOR A RIDICULOUS FEW THOUSAND QUID BECAUSE HE SHOWED ME A SCREENSHOT OF HIS ACCOUNTS WITHOUT MONITORING, BALANCE GRAPH WITHOUT EQUITY AND THAT IMMEDIATELY SHOWS AN HONEST MAN. INDICATORS WITHOUT SOURCES, VAGUE EXPLANATIONS, SCREENSHOTS OF CHARTS FROM 2004 TOOK MONEY IN MANAGEMENT, BUT ONLY BECAUSE OF BUGS ON THE BROKER'S SERVER AND BLOCKED ME ON SKYPE. I DO NOT NEED SELF-STUDY, I HAVE NOT LOOKED FOR A MENTOR FOR A MONTH. I HAVE NOT SOUGHT A MENTOR FOR A MONTH I WILL GO AND LOOK FOR ONE.

transcendreamer #:

This is a very useful observation.

Taking into consideration that quotes more often represent a one-dimensional entity (a dynamic system with one degree of freedom), then roughly speaking, in half of cases a non-system trader may earn purely by chance and there is no merit in it and a monkey may as well earn on a short interval (sometimes brokerage housesand the complexity of subjective rules of decision making does not matter - you can judge by waves, by the flight of falcons or movement of celestial bodies... And the funny thing is that there will even be a visible (but false) correlation at some intervals...

In general, there are many accidents in life, too) One can live a happy life by chance, screwing up at every turn))))) And if you look at the conditional series of trader's luck, it is also quite random.) Yes, and you can also find yourself under the bed, being just an ideal of human values and skills)))

vladavd #:

IT'S TIME TO FIND A MENTOR. A MENTOR WON'T FIND HIMSELF FIND HIM, FIND HIM AGAIN. WHY DO I NEED SELF-TRAINING? I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO DO IT, IT IS BETTER TO FIND A MENTOR AGAIN. I FIND A MENTOR 3 TIMES A MONTH, EACH TIME IT TAKES ME 20 HOURS TO FIND A MENTOR. I LIVE AN ACTIVE AND FULFILLING LIFE AND I AM SUCCESSFUL, SO I LOOK AT THE TERMINAL ALL DAY AND THEN I LOOK FOR A MENTOR. I DON'T NEED SELF-TRAINING, I LIVE AN ACTIVE AND FULFILLING LIFE. I'M SUCCESSFUL, SO I LOOK AT THE TERMINAL ALL DAY LONG AND THEN I LOOK FOR A MENTOR. STUPID SELFIES ARE OBSESSED WITH PRIVATE RESEARCH, WHILE I AM A FREE PERSON WHO STUDIES WITH A MENTOR FOR A RIDICULOUS FEW THOUSAND QUID BECAUSE HE SHOWED ME A SCREENSHOT OF HIS ACCOUNTS WITHOUT MONITORING, BALANCE GRAPH WITHOUT EQUITY AND THAT IMMEDIATELY SHOWS AN HONEST MAN. INDICATORS WITHOUT SOURCES, VAGUE EXPLANATIONS, SCREENSHOTS OF CHARTS FROM 2004 TOOK MONEY IN MANAGEMENT, BUT ONLY BECAUSE OF BUGS ON THE BROKER'S SERVER AND BLOCKED ME ON SKYPE. I DO NOT NEED SELF-STUDY. I HAVE NOT LOOKED FOR A MENTOR FOR A MONTH. THE SYSTEM DOES NOT WORK IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU SHOULD FIND ANOTHER COACH AND PAY MORE MONEY FOR COACHING.

Why are you shouting so loud and capslotting? it's harder to read)