A topic for traders. - page 31

Uladzimir Izerski #:

That's a shame. There are fewer and fewer people with a good understanding of trading on this forum.

All the young people have jumped on the x-coin bandwagon. They have their own rules and traditions there, more excitement and an adrenaline rush.

Yeah, my son got rich on crypto. Attracts a lot of money from investors. He's become a $millionaire.

khorosh #:

Yeah, my son got rich on crypto. Attracts a lot of money from investors. He's become a $millionaire.

How do you get your hands on the money? Is there a pamm or similar?

pribludilsa #:
How to stick to the money? Is there a room or similar?

I will ask him if more investors are needed and what the minimum amount takes. When I get in touch with him (he lives in Germany), I will send you information in person.

Crypto due to high volatility works things that haven't worked in traditional markets for a long time, that's all you need to know... 😉

Uladzimir Izerski #:

That's a shame. There are fewer and fewer people with a good understanding of trading on this forum.

All the young people have jumped on the x-coin bandwagon. They have their own rules and traditions, more excitement and an adrenaline rush.

CryptoBourse is not much different from FX, the same algorithms rule. A big plus is that you can do inter-exchange arbitrage, but it's the same eggs...

transcendreamer #:
Crypto due to high volatility works things that haven't worked in traditional markets for a long time, that's all you need to know... 😉

Can you be more specific, please?

khorosh #:

I will ask him if more investors are needed and what the minimum amount takes. When I get in touch with him (he lives in Germany), I will send you information in person.

Thank you

Alexsey Minchenko #:

Can you be more specific, please?

Buying volatility... many coins show good persistence of movement with a certain deviation and timing, which you can't find on forex for example...

transcendreamer #:

Buying volatility... many coins show good persistence of movement with a certain deviation and timing, which you can't find on forex for example...

StatArbitrage ?

Alexsey Minchenko #:

Roman, if you have an opinion, write it down. All I see now is that you are dragging the local public to another thread, a resource.

Write here about your trading approaches or just copy.

I am not dragging anyone anywhere. I expressed my opinion and that's it, why pester me for nothing?

Write your trading approaches here or just copypaste. - All this will happen when I deem it necessary to give my opinion and where - in which forum thread.