A topic for traders. - page 12

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yes, how much experience I have, you are our experienced one. And where are the followers in your branch

There are plenty of people here who don't trade at all and don't have followers. But they are even more experienced than I am.

I don't need to sell Grails to sheep - I go my own way. Yeah, it's not as fast as I'd like... ...but it is my path. I don't really need followers, except for my ego.

And earning... Yeah, I didn't make any money, but I didn't lose any. My task was to create a set of systems, which would be debugged on the history and would have some demo trading. I have created it, and I am satisfied with the result. Now I see my task as working out the methods of selecting promising TS for real trade. Now I have a choice.

Only after that I will be able to talk about earnings.

Georgiy Merts:

There are plenty of people here who don't trade at all and don't have followers. But they are even more experienced than I am.

I don't need to sell Grails to sheep - I go my own way. Yeah, it's not as fast as I'd like... ...but it is my path. I don't really need followers, except for my ego.

And earning... Yeah, I didn't make any money, but I didn't lose any. My task was to create a set of systems, which would be debugged on the history and have some demo trading. I have created it, and I am satisfied with the result. Now I see my task as working out the methods of selecting promising TS for real trade. Now I have a choice.

Only after that I will be able to talk about earnings.

You took everything from Codobase, you didn't create anything

Vladimir Baskakov:
You took everything from Codobase, you didn't create anything.

What do you mean ? In kodobase a set of TCs, fine-tuned on history, and having a demo history ???

WHERE ???

Oh, man... It turns out Sprout has seen this set somewhere... And here I am, an idiot, every morning updating and re-optimizing systems that are out of order... What an idiot.

Georgiy Merts:

What do you mean ? In kodobase a set of TCs, fine-tuned on history, and having a demo history ???

WHERE ???

Oh, man... It turns out Sprout has seen this set somewhere... And here I am, an idiot, every morning updating and re-optimizing systems that are out of order... What an idiot...

That's right, fitting the story right.
What are they debugged for, leaking?

Vladimir Baskakov:
You took everything from Codobase, you didn't create anything

Does everyone have to create something?

PapaYozh:

Does everyone have to create something?

"My task was to create a set of systems that were fine-tuned to history"

That's how he creates the set.

PapaYozh:
That's how he creates a set.
A set of unearned EA, will create nothing but rubbish