Negative feedback, statement to regulators and Roskomnadzor. - page 3

dmitry.a.m2:
Ok, now I am calm. And I am calmly asking you to tell me what to do about it and why it happened in the first place.

Here's a possible reason: link

Maybe it's the automation that's triggered... They will figure it out and answer. Or not.)

dmitry.a.m2:
OK, now I am calm. And calmly ask you to tell me what to do about it and why it happened in the first place.

Let's try to get@Renat Fatkhullin to clarify the situation.

Yevhenii Levchenko:

Here's a possible reason: link

Maybe it's the automation that's triggered... They will figure it out and answer. Or not.)

If you're referring to the review - then I don't understand why I got an email asking me to rate the product and leave a review... You suggested it, you banned it... I don't know, maybe someone registered there on my behalf, but then they should have banned the new registration, not my account. All in all, it's very confusing.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Let's try to get@Renat Fatkhullin to clarify the situation.

Thanks, I hope someone will help. I don't know who to contact in such situations.

The banal creation of clones in order to give good reviews to a product bought from oneself.

Artyom Trishkin:
Have you restarted the router?
Artyom Trishkin:
Rebooting the router changes the ip address. You may have been banned.

What is the reason for this ban?
Is it possible
to warn you before disconnection?

I got the same problem Ban till 2031.05.28 (Breaking Freelance rules)
But I don't understand what I broke. Can not someone clearly explain why? And if this is a mistake, then apologize and revoke the ban.
I have hundreds of my free developments which are used not only by your guys, but you yourself are rewriting my EAs for new terminals.
(https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/cmillion/publications)

For more than 10 years everybody was satisfied with my forum development, and now they ban me for no reason? I join the author of the topic and am ready to support him !!!

Vladimir Khlystov
Vladimir Khlystov
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

MetaQuotes:

The trivial creation of clones in order to give good reviews to a product bought from oneself.

Is that the reason for the ban fordmitry.a.m?
And the reason for banning cmillion can you tell?
And another request! Is there anywhere coordinates of someone who makes such decisions? So you could solve everything peacefully and quietly in Skype or on Skype and not wash dirty linen in public?
dmitry.a.m2
dmitry.a.m2
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

cmil:
Is that the reason fordmitry.a.m.'s ban ?
And the reason for banning dmitry a.m. ?
And one more thing! Where are the coordinates of someone who makes such decisions? So you could solve everything peacefully and quietly in Skype or on Skype and not wash dirty linen in public?

cmillion is in the tank?

That's a hell of a thing... some rules may have been broken, but hand on heart, that's a name.

MetaQuotes:

The banal creation of clones in order to give good reviews to a product bought from oneself.

What do you mean? What are you talking about? I don't make products. What kind of clones could there be?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

cmillion is in the tank?

That's a hell of a thing... some rules may have been broken, but hand on heart, that's a name.

Thanks for your support. Hope it's some kind of mistake and the ban will be lifted.