A win-win forex trading system. First test round. - page 16

Uladzimir Izerski:

I know I'm a loser like you myself. But what does it mean.

And it follows that your adrenaline kicked in from the big losses and you sat on depressants.

I'm in a good mood and I can show you a confident strategy that you never dreamed of.)

Well... now would be comparing a highly cultured top-intellectual capitalist Drimmer to all sorts of loser slickers...

If you want to show something on the forum, show it - you don't need to ask me for that - only we both know how it will end 😀😁😂 you'll only embarrass yourself

Account_:
I'm learning to control my risk.
Investors are not needed.
No vendor status.

> Crashed half my deposit

> Learning to control my risk

😂🤣😃😆

transcendreamer:

> Busted half my deposit

😂🤣😃😆

Without control, the whole deposit would be gone :)

transcendreamer:

> Busted half my deposit

😂🤣😃😆

Highly cultured top intellectual capitalist Drimmer.

Stay in the thread without any flooding, maybe there will be something useful for your portfolios too. Also we can gain experience and understand how you control risk while keeping returns high.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes and you're pissed off again and lashing out in anger and jealousy at the good Drimmer with ridiculous accusations and personal projections...

Just a walking example of resentment, of powerless spite, of the grievous consciousness of the futility of trying to elevate your status in life or in society...

Now you'll probably start making faces at me again from your swamp and recalling personal grievances 😁

It's like there is a loser mentality, Mr Izerski, think about your destiny...

Aleksey Nikolayev:
lambs and pigs are customers of the barbecue

Sorry, Alexei, of course. But I would like to understand you in trading. A complete zero understanding of you in trading, That's not looking at your articles that you can rivet sheep and lambs for a little money with Quotas...

Don't be a coward))) Show your face.))

Hee-hee.))

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Without control the whole deposit would be gone :)

In principle it would be logical to have some basis for a mega-profit, but there is almost ridiculous pipsing, and the result is - to nibble on a grain and hedge* like an elephant...

----------------------------

*there's a word for it, yeah...

transcendreamer:

Yes and you're pissed off again and lashing out in anger and jealousy at the good Drimmer with ridiculous accusations and personal projections...

Just a walking example of resentment, impotent spite, a grievous consciousness of the futility of trying to raise one's status in life or in society...

Now you'll probably start making faces at me again from your swamp and recalling personal grievances 😁

It's like there is a loser mentality, Mr. Izersky, think about your destiny...

Well take it easy you're a capitalist in chief :) And in fact you're a loser. It's already clear.

He wants to teach me, a member of the working class, to humiliate me. ))))))))

You haven't even noticed that you've become foolish in your high aesthetic and moral principles.

I like that. I cut off any rebuke from such flies. And the horoscope scorpion stings such flappers.))))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Calm down, you're a capitalist in chief.) What you really are is a loser. It's already clear.

Me, a member of the working class, he wants to teach me something, to humiliate me. ))))))))

You haven't even noticed that you've become foolish in your high aesthetic and moral principles.

I like that. I shrug off any rebuke like flies. And the horoscope scorpion stings such suckers. ))))

You're torn again, caretaker, come on.... 😁

Running after me all over the forum trying to get back at me for past grievances...

But I don't care, you can tear yourself to shreds or mush...

I'm a highly cultured, capitalized noble gentleman,

not a boorish, hairy, gimpy-haired weirdo in a pair of Adidas, desperately frustrating and taking out his frustrations on others...

It's your destiny to come in here and squeal with anger...

You only burn because you're jealous of Dreamer and you're angry and everyone can see it 😀

All you can do is bark at the good Drimmer and natuously project your psychological trauma...

Uladzimir Izerski:

Sorry, Alexei, of course. But I would like to understand you in trading. A complete zero understanding of you in trading, That's not looking at your articles that you can rivet sheep and lambs for a little money with Quotas...

Don't be a coward))) Show your face.))

Hee hee))

Start by trying to understand what trading is)

Selling pointless trinkets through pointless flubbing on a forum is not trading)