The future of the Forex industry - page 160

Renat Akhtyamov:

What kind of profit do you want, motherfucker?

this one?

// ahahaha

Learn to trade, not spam ;)))

Do you seriously think anyone's going to look at your photoshops/fits?

What kind of impenetrable cast-iron would do that? 😆

Where-profit, huh?

How about a profit?

You're gonna make a profit?

You keep posting fake pictures.

😄

transcendreamer:

Do you seriously think anyone is going to look at your photoshops/fits?

What kind of impenetrable cast-iron do you have to be to do that? 😆

Where's the profit, huh?

How about a profit?

You're gonna make a profit?

You keep posting fake pictures.

😄

😄😄😄🤘👍
It's just a screenshot from a parallel universe, all losing strategies become profitable there)

transcendreamer:

I know, but you don't, and you're chasing me all over the forum 😁😂🤣

I see, I see... Not a good excuse, Mr Cleaner...

Realise that you'll be forever jealous of the capitalist janitor and boogeyman.

You've got a big puddle of bitcoin, Mr. Ulad.

You can't get away with it now...

Waiting forbitcoin to 200,000 🤣

Don't forget to mortgage the flat when it goes down again...

I have no complex to resent the dreamer philosophers and I hold no grudge against them.

You took the bait and I've brought you out in the open. I see you're still a poor man, and you're looking to forex to make a buck. You're probably on the dole)) and you've lost a lot on bitcoin.

If I'm wrong, you can prove me wrong. Wave your bitcoin stack in front of everyone. See the face of a millionaire)).

==

I know a lot of friends and acquaintances in the states. I know how you live there firsthand.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Good going)and what are you trading on?

On the tester 😁 or on photoshop 😁

transcendreamer:

I even know how some would start now : " we should have grail communion you unbelievers ! And Rena should take communion with the holy traders great martyrs who came down to us straight from the glass" *********_К😄

Uladzimir Izerski:

I have no complex to be offended by dream philosophers, nor do I hold grudges against them.

You have taken the bait and I have exposed you. I see you're still a poor man, and you're looking to forex to make a buck. You're probably on the dole)) and you've lost a lot on bitcoin.

If I'm wrong, you can prove me wrong. Wave your bitcoin stack in front of everyone. See the face of a millionaire)).

==

I know a lot of friends and acquaintances in the states. I know how you live there firsthand.

But you are offended and throwing yourself at Drimmer - everyone can see that - and it's pointless to deny it.

Drimer is a highly cultured turnover capitalist and you're a jealous loser referring to some acquaintances 😀😁😁 (typical loser maneuver by the way)

And why should I prove anything to you when I'm standing on the other side of the financial machine of the global factory?

I'm the one selling you what you're buying, you know?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
I even know how some would start now: "We must have communion with the grail, you unbelievers! And commune Rena to the holy traders great martyrs, who came down to us straight from the glass". *********_К😄

Rena and similar false prophets are a particularly bad case.

transcendreamer:

More likely the former, as "Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00"

PapaYozh:

More like the former, because "Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00"

Heh heh, such a shame...

transcendreamer:

I'm the one selling you what you're buying, you know?

15 people per speculator chest yohoho and a bottle of rum, trade at DC and get to the end, yohoho and a bottle of rum! 😄