The future of the Forex industry - page 123

Олег avtomat:

We finally got rid of him! 😋😍

khorosh:

Here is the business of my dead brother's son (my nephew) - an auto-house. Trading in used cars. The nephew is a real modern capitalist. He is dressed, as they say, with the latest clothes. He considers clothes that are sold in Germany to be unworthy of him and writes them out to a special order from fashionable firms in England.

And this is his country house.

And he's not bad...

Capitalism rules 😉

transcendreamer:

And he's not bad...

Capitalism rules 😉

Yeah, he's already got about a hundred cars in circulation. He makes a profit of 1.5-3 thousand euros each when he sells them.

khorosh:

Yes, there are already about a hundred cars in circulation. He makes a profit of 1.5-3 thousand euros on each one.

The word "profit" sounds a bit like a gypsy, a kolhozny, better to use the term "reseller's margin" or "operating profit", or "mark-up".

I don't get it, has the topic been unbanished or something. I've had a 404 page since Tuesday)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:
I don't get it, has the thread been unbanished or something. I've had a 404 page since Tuesday)

This was an intervention by an international syndicate of Freemasons and Chekists over recent events

(The S&P 500's real returns have gone below zero for the first time in forty years)

transcendreamer:

The word "cash" sounds a bit like a gypsy, a collective farm; a better term would be "reseller margin" or "operating profit", or "markup".

There is a Russian proverb about it:"Call it what you like, but drink vodka". ) It's clear to everyone and that's the most important thing.

khorosh:

There is a Russian proverb about it:"Call it what you like, but drink vodka". ) It's clear to everyone and that's the most important thing.

It is a very bad practice to say so,

and it's not at all clear what it means,

whether he's referring to a mark-up or his personal net profit or his operating profit from which he has to deduct his expenses and taxes...

However, I remember that you did not distinguish between profit and income (revenue)... I see 😀

transcendreamer:

It is a very bad practice to say so,

and it's not at all clear what it means,

whether he is referring to a sales margin or his personal net profit or his operating profit from which he must deduct his expenses and taxes...

However, I remember that you did not distinguish between profit and income (revenue)... I see 😀

When my brother told me this, I understood it to be net profit. You're probably right, we should be more precise, only if it's at the official level. And on the domestic level, jargon is allowed as well).

khorosh:

When my brother talked to me about it, my understanding was that it was a net gain. You are probably right, you should be more precise, only if it is on an official level. On a domestic level, jargon is acceptable.)

All right, so the bottom line is... but does he have employees? And the big question is: Are they encroaching on his net profits?