Experiment - page 181

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Hail to the PNB!

Nobel to the plumers !!!!

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Hail to the PNB!

Yes, our guys know how to make fun jokes, no doubt about it :)

But I believe in success. Although I understand that miracles can't last forever, but I'd like them to.

Good luck, Michal!

It went well.
Eh, the treacherous flat is only getting in the way.
How many times do I have to tell you that writing a profitable Expert Advisor separately for trend and separately for flat is like two fingers on the pavement. Any brainless student can do it.
But a successful algorithm and an Expert Advisor should be profitable both for trend and flat without any order shares (without martin).

Evgeniy Chumakov:
No kidding, I would be sincerely happy if someone could show profit on PNB .

What do you think the profit should be?

Profit is not stable, one day it shows 70% and the next day -70%.

And why the PNB, as if all other systems show only profit?)

Evgeniy Chumakov:
All kidding aside, I would be genuinely happy if someone could show a profit on PNB.

on a bet and for the money I can...profit can be shown on anything, and for quite a long time and without pretensions to make it...see any "SIGNALS"

but not for "taka" :-) let the apologists

Nikolai Semko:
It went well.
Eh, the treacherous flat is only getting in the way.
How many times do I have to tell you that writing a profitable Expert Advisor separately for trend and separately for flat is like two fingers on the pavement. Any brainless student will be able to do it.
But a successful algorithm and Expert Advisor should be profitable both on trends and on flat, without any order shares (without martin).

Is there such an algorithm in the world?

Mikhael1983:

There are only three of us and we have mastered the technique ...

Nikolai Semko:
It went well.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Is there such an algorithm in the world?

There is, the payroll.

Exactly! Nikolai, where can I download this simple EA switch?

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Right! Nikolai, where can I download this simple EA switch?

There was a fellow here on the forum who was trading on his mother-in-law's advice. Get your own