Experiment - page 175

Mikhael1983:

I don't doubt it.

Another thing, Renat - it is immediately obvious that he could not even do elementary things, such as writing a two-dimensional FFT in Matcadet in the form of consecutive one-dimensional FFT by rows or columns, only to wonder why the built-in matcad functions return him spectra that are not at all like what he expects. In Renat's practice, there were obviously no real problems. So neither the fft2 function of the fft module of the NumPy library, nor anything else like it, he doesn't need it for anything, all he needs is a metatrader tester.

It doesn't deserve that much attention.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Well take it if you don't...

;)))

If you give the right answer, then shame on me for being such a fool that I could assume you don't understand the most basic elementary things ) )

And if you don't give an answer and hide behind verbiage again, everyone will draw their own conclusions )))

Mikhael1983:

If you give the right answer, then shame on me for being such a fool that I could assume you don't understand the most basic elementary things ).

And if you don't give an answer and hide behind verbiage again, everyone will draw their own conclusions )))

I've already given it to you.
You don't even understand what and why it won't work here.
In fractions, if you're stuck on fractions, then what are we talking about anyway?

Renat Akhtyamov:
I have already
You don't even understand what and why it won't work here.
I'm not saying it should be considered in market reasoning. I'm saying that you can shame me by loudly announcing the correct first three frequencies of the sine waves into which the one-dimensional DFT will decompose the signal from 256 samples taken in 5 minute time steps )

Mikhael1983:
I am not saying that this should be considered in market reasoning. I'm saying that you can shame me by loudly announcing the correct first three frequencies of the sine waves into which the one-dimensional DFT will decompose the signal from 256 samples taken in 5 minute time steps )
Don't talk nonsense, read your posts to the end and very carefully

Renat Akhtyamov:
Don't talk nonsense, read your posts to the end and very carefully
So you, with your "higher education in the field", are not able to give the right answer to an extremely simple question? What a shame ) But I'm not even surprised ) In fact, you should have learned it in the first year at the most (many at school).

Mikhael1983:
So you, with your "higher education in the field" are unable to give a correct answer to an extremely simple question? What a shame ) But I'm not even surprised )
Don't drain the account, it's not a demo ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:
Don't drain the bill ;)
The account is in the hands of the robot. I only adjust the parameters a bit to my taste, within small limits ) Trading does not require my attention.

Well, I'm off to bed.
I don't have time for the alphabet.

Mikhael1983:

my idea of "absolute courses"

http://mql5.com/ru/forum/143682

Vo. There was a question about Mikhael1983's third nickname)