Experiment - page 197

Олег avtomat:

A small error can manifest itself in a completely unexpected way.

I am not talking about a property of the system (its inertia, etc.), but about the implementation of the algorithm in the code.

On free UPU reported an overload on the server. I have not had any complaints about the indieator and the Expert Advisor so far. I have a few bugs in my code, but I am not an expert in coding. I was checked and corrected by professional programmer.

Олег avtomat:

A small error can manifest itself in a completely unexpected way.

I'm not talking about a property of the system (its inertia, etc.), but about the implementation of the algorithm in the code.

Once again I need to show the programmer if I notice something wrong... So far, the current drawdown does not exceed 20%.

In the next few issues:

Yusuf you and PNB are draining!

- Where do you see the plum, balance and equity at maximum values.

Well here is the growth chart pointing downwards all the time.

- You look when the experiment was on the daily chart at 300 bars, and now you are trading on the weekly chart.

You are now, after another deposit, already minus 3000 cents.

- Where do you see the minus? This is normal volatility, especially since the lot was increased after the deposit and the move to the weekly chart.

PNB does not make any profit.

- Do not be absurd! Equity and balance are at their maximum values. Soon there will be millions invested in PNB.

To be continued....

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

So far, the current drawdown does not exceed 20%.

The problem is that it is always in drawdown and only comes out of it after a top-up and then back into PNB.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

In the next few issues:

Yusuf you and PNB are draining!

- Where do you see plum, balance and equity at maximum values.

Well here is the growth chart pointing downwards all the time.

- You look when the experiment was on the daily chart at 300 bars, and now you are trading on the weekly chart.

You are now, after another deposit, already minus 3000 cents.

- Where do you see the minus? This is normal volatility, especially since the lot was increased after the deposit and the move to the weekly chart.

PNB does not make any profit.

- Do not be absurd! Equity and balance are at their maximum values. Soon there will be millions invested in PNB.

To be continued....

Have it your way.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

The problem is that he is always in a slump and only comes out of it after a top-up and then back into NSP.

You are already blatantly lying. Look at the equity movement from the beginning of the month... Don't wishful thinking.

If a friend turns out to be an enemy, do not believe his remorse (tears, promises, requests, ....) (Rushel Rubinov)

If a friend turns out to be neither a friend nor an enemy, well... (V. Vysotsky)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The effectiveness of the algorithm will soon be seen. Take your time. It's as if I've already lost my deposit.

Such an unshakable confidence, in my opinion, indicates a lack of experience in creating EAs. When you have made dozens of EAs and none of them will stably earn money, you will be more careful in evaluating your newly created EAs. I think this is still ahead of you. If this EA turns out to be profitable, I'm ready to take my hat off to you and apologize. It will mean that you are a genius.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Watch the equity movement from the beginning of the month.

Here's the equity, am I not confused?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Don't wishful thinking.

That's quite good. Any random sneeze of the funds chart upwards is your immediate triumph and victory for PNB, and when you are told of a much more obvious plummet, it is "D1 long chart, don't jump to conclusions, fluctuations are within volatility".

vladavd:

There's the equity, am I mixing things up?

Now that's quite good. Any random sneeze of the funds chart up is your immediate triumph and victory for PNB, but when you are told of a much more obvious plummet it is "D1 long chart, don't jump to conclusions, fluctuations are within volatility".

Can you please show me where I said triumph? And what is the drawdown here? Is it catastrophic?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Can you please show me where I talked about triumph?

Did you say here?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Guys, I think it's time to load the account to the full - somewhere up to 100 000 dollars, because, everything is working properly, nothing needs to be changed. lotta bring it to 0.01*10*10 000=100 and switch from cent to dollar account and go to a paidsubscription to the signal. Your opinion. The Expert Advisor has worked well with all major currencies - the last one has dealt with the pound by opening a SELL. We need to force the event and announce the end of the first, cent, phase of the experiment.

And I've already got 20% of the hai, but I don't see any profit.

Maybe here?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Exactly, but no one wants to understand this truth! No one wants to say goodbye to the era of trading before PNB. And one has to go for this brave step and completely forget everything related to TI and FA trading, indicators, views, traces on the price chart, trading vision and other bullshit. PNB is the head of it all, full stop!!!

Well this is definitely it, isn't it?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Andrew, and without reverse predictions I will put everyone in their place. They do not need reversal or U-turn, they calmly increase the profit of the positions. Here, and today, increased funds by 3%.

Who does not believe in the strength and power of PNB, that's their problem, let them listen to woe=analysts. Forex is under my feet and the sword of PnB is hanging over it. Imaginable and unimaginable scenarios

of events are not afraid of the account.