Experiment - page 190

Dmytryi Nazarchuk Dmytryi Nazarchuk 1 сигнал, 192 комментария:

Bullshit.

First of all, they will take a billion - they invite outside investors on an ongoing basis, they have created two funds specifically for them, Institutional Equities Fund (RIEF) and Renaissance Institutional Diversified Alpha (RIDA). The investment threshold there starts from tens of millions of dollars and they will take a billion.

Secondly, there are no employees from Moscow. And there never have been. There are only about 300 of them there and it is easy to check. Well, there are many people in the USA and in the world who will tell you that they work there, but no...

Thirdly, their algorithms are generally known - there have been several leaks from dismissed employees, the company sued them for disclosure, and then they themselves published the basic mathematical models they use.

No, you didn't!
He left Moscow after school and has lived in the US for over 30 years. And he is far from an ordinary employee in the company. I won't mention his name. He still works there. The information is 100%. I even have his mobile phone number.
I wasn't talking about those funds you mentioned. I was talking about Renaissance Technology.

Nikolai Semko:
No, they are not!
He left Moscow after school and has been living in the US for over 30 years. And he is far from an ordinary employee in the company. I won't mention his name. He still works there. The information is 100%. I even have his mobile phone number.
I wasn't talking about those funds you mentioned. I was talking about Renaissance Technology.

I see.

"Info 100%" is an authoritative source. But it's better to write 146% - it's more convincing.

Renaissance Technology Funddoesn't trade anything - it's essentially a management company. It controls three funds - Medallion Fund, Institutional Equities Fund and Institutional Diversified Alpha. Medallion is set up only for "insiders" - it is a closed-end fund and only the company's employees' money is used there. The other two funds trade with money from outside investors.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

I see.

"Info 100%" is an authoritative source. But it is better to write 146% - it is more convincing.

Renaissance Technology Funddoes not trade anything - it is essentially a management company. It controls three funds - Medallion Fund, Institutional Equities Fund and Institutional Diversified Alpha. Medallion is set up only for "insiders" - it is a closed-end fund and only the company's employees' money is used there. The other two funds trade with money from outside investors.

It's a very interesting way to work. Move the market with clients' money and buy back with your own. It is a normal and legitimate business.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

I see.

"Info 100%" is an authoritative source. But it is better to write 146% - it is more convincing.

Renaissance Technology Funddoes not trade anything - it is essentially a management company. It controls three funds - Medallion Fund, Institutional Equities Fund and Institutional Diversified Alpha. Medallion is set up only for "insiders" - it is a closed-end fund and only the company's employees' money is used there. The other two funds trade with money from outside investors.

I can prove this easily. But in order to do that I would have to reveal his name. And I'm not going to do that. Your belief or non-belief makes me neither hot nor cold.

Nikolai Semko:
I can easily prove it. But to do that I would have to reveal his name. And I'm not going to do that. Your belief or non-belief makes me neither hot nor cold.

Of course!

Uladzimir Izerski:

This is a very interesting way to work. Move the market with clients' money and pay off with your own. Normal and legitimate business.

Bingo!

Uladzimir Izerski:

This is a very interesting way to work. Move the market with clients' money and pay off with your own. A normal and legitimate business.

Yeah, sure.

You will move the market.

In the USA, the Federal Reserve is legally allowed to intervene in currencies of an UNLIMITED SIZE using the Swap. That's in addition to a direct fund for injections of about 40 yards.

And the daily turnover of the New York Stock Exchange alone is about 1.5 trillion.....

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

Yeah, right.

You will move the market.

In the US, the Fed is legally allowed to intervene in currencies of UNLIMITED SIZE via the Swap. This is in addition to a direct fund for injections of about 40 yards.

How are "currency intervention" and the stock market related?

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

And the daily turnover of the New York Stock Exchange alone is about 1.5 trillion.....

И?

https://www.google.com/search?q=%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8+reddit+%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BD%D1%8F%D0%BB%D0%B8+%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%B8&rlz=1C1KMZB_ruRU633RU633&oq=%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8+re&aqs=chrome.1.0i512l2j69i57j0i22i30l3.10319j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

И? Suppose you bought up stocks in small packages, spent 10 yards of green on it and raised the rate to $325 per paper that way.

И?

Then what?

And then you need to close your position - you sell the shares, knocking down the price. And then what? You get less than you invested in the promotion?

And then the feds from the SEC come to your office and lock you up for 10 years for manipulating the stock market?

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

И? Let's say you buy a stock in small blocks, spend 10 yards and raise $325 per share in the process.

И?

Then what?

And then you need to close your positions - you sell the shares, knocking down the price. And then what? You get less than you invested in the promotion?

And then the feds from the SEC come to your office and lock you up for 10 years for stock market manipulation?

All their funds can function in the same way, in terms of management algorithms applied. It is just that the assets of the closed-end fund can be traded first, so the closed-end fund gets an advantage.