Experiment - page 199

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There are quite a few of them

EURJPY and NZDCAD

Two already there, just need to find out the rest =)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

and that too, opening trades within an hour of a rollover is completely ridiculous.

it's a nightmare out there and the Germans.

they also close at 0:00 :-) i paid the swap and closed with a tight spread.

put an order and closed it right away.

then i put a ring on the kiwi.

I bought on one pair, sold on the other - and i did it again

Aleksei Stepanenko:

EURJPY and NZDCAD

Already got two, just need to find out the rest =)

Are you kidding? They are there, but it is not visible on the naked charts

Fast235:

Vitaly can you share why this view is the case?

how is Friday different from Tuesday? This is the answer.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

EURJPY and NZDCAD

I already have two, just need to find out the rest =)

I've been trading correlations for about 5 years now, so I'm a bit familiar with it and have the right tools for it.

P.S. See, these are allied pairs, although at first glance on a bare chart this is not at all

So I'm serious. I haven't done research on dependencies or trading correlations. And I hang EAs on every pair, like Yusuf, where the eye falls ;).

Now I want to know how to do it right and get rid of doubles.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

So I'm serious. I haven't done dependency studies or trading correlations. And I hang EAs on every pair, like Yusuf, where the eye falls ;).

It all depends on the system you are trading. If pips, then doublings do not interfere, but if mid-term, they should be removed.

===

P.S. I gave up medium-term, especially longterm order long ago, it does not work for a long distance, only pipsing, what the saber is actually doing, or correlation trading.

I am not even sure what category his system belongs to.

Medium term, a day or two. If it's not too much trouble, how do you cut 28 pairs? It would be appreciated.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Medium term, a day or two. If it's not too much trouble, how do you cut 28 pairs? I'd appreciate it.

Need to sit and cull.

Here's another copy of the pairs.

==

P.S. By the way, for correlation trading it is suitable, there are some gaps, also for pipsing you can use both

Aleksei Stepanenko:

So I'm serious. I haven't done dependency studies or trading correlations. And I hang EAs on every pair, like Yusuf, where the eye falls ;).

There is information on correlationhere , including an interactive table.

Корреляция валютных пар друг от друга. Таблица и индикатор корреляции для MT4
Корреляция валютных пар друг от друга. Таблица и индикатор корреляции для MT4
  • profitov.net
Корреляция валютных пар друг от друга - что это такое. Таблица и индикатор корреляции. Узнайте, как использовать корреляцию в торговле на Форекс.