Experiment - page 77

Renat Akhtyamov:
Tested, nothing to die for.
I wish I had a bigger shoulder. ....

You're going the route of exclusion, which is the wrong route, because by choosing one side, you a priori lose out on the opposite side equally.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

You are going down the path of exclusion, which is the wrong path, because by choosing one side, you a priori lose out on the opposite side equally.

No, not equally, the way of priority

Renat Akhtyamov:
Yes, I was running it in the tester. So it is. But there is a big risk of loss when trading on counter-trend. The market will not miss such a chance, that's the point. I don't really want to waste time playing the giveaway, so let's move on .

Oh, that's it Mihalych! )

And I thought that your battle one has already surpassed the PNB ;)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAFAEV:
Hope dies last.

There is a war with the flat, a tough war.

but basically if you trade on a trending secret system

Even flat periods do not interfere much, large profits will always compensate for small losses.)

the proverbial profit ratio will work )

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Oh, that's it Mihalych! )

And here I thought your warfare was already overtaken by the PNB ;)

There's a war with the flat, a tough war.

But in principle if you trade by the secret trend system

even flat periods do not interfere much, large profits will always compensate for small losses, I checked ;)

the proverbial profit ratio will work )

small losses => high frequency of triggering -> 100% => high risk of getting into drawdown, which no trend can take out.

You were probably lucky, there was a strong global, maybe even a year-long directional trend at the time of trading. But it's all just for the time being.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

small lots => high triggering frequency -> 100% => high risk of getting into a drawdown, which no trend will take out.

You are judging by your research, probably by indicators, in general by the classic approach, I already went through this a few years ago, at that time you would have been right, but everything changes with time.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAFAEV:
You were probably lucky, at the time of trading there was a strong global, maybe even a year-long trend. But it's all just for the time being.

You are in no hurry,

I don't play these games for a long time ;)

Marat Zeidaliyev:

I haven't played these games for a long time ;)

I hope it's not because there are new ones?

Marat Zeidaliyev:

You're judging by your research, probably by indicators

by pure statistics, which are identical on almost any financial chart, aren't they?

It's always amusing to read guys praising their system.

Like, I've been through this a long time ago, and now I look at your efforts from my spiritual height and know every notch on the chart, and can even control it with my mind, sometimes.

Learn while I'm alive!

Aleksei Stepanenko:

It's always amusing to read guys praising their system.

Like, I've been through this a long time ago, and now I look at your efforts from my spiritual height and know every notch on the chart, and can even control it with my mind, sometimes.

Learn while I'm alive!

Come on, start your first lesson

Nah, there's someone here without me.)