Experiment - page 72

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I think we should forbid such signalers to put their signals on the public display.

You'd do well to think, fact.
That signal for me is for development as monitoring, nothing more.
I don't publish combat systems, ever.
Why the hell would a certain amount equal 1?

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:
Uh-huh, of course. Unfortunately I went in to look at it a few minutes before it went down - an impressive downward curve. Chronicle of a dive bomber.
Yeah.
A beginner's view, nothing more.
Did he merge or did he top up his balance?
The balance went up just before it was moved to the archive because when I figured out the indicator, the main algorithm was running, stringing 200 trades an hour ))))

Renat Akhtyamov:
Yep.
A beginner's view, nothing more.
Did he merge or did he top up his balance?
The balance went up just before it was moved to the archive, because when I figured out the indicator, the main algorithm was running, which is stringing 200 trades an hour ))))
Well, take it out of the archive - just click the button. And we'll see everything at once.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I think such signalers should be banned from displaying their signals in the public eye.

;) Humour branch.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

;) A branch of humour.
The funny thing is that I've been convinced for a long time that any indicator, no matter how beautiful it looks, is an afterthought, no matter how you spin it. These systems, all!, are low-yielding and are worse than prozebanie, the usual mismanagement, a waste of time in vain...
Ridiculous of course, but it's all swirling around in the masses.
You don't need a prediction in the market, the important thing is to understand - has Varum gone like this?

The most important thing in the market is to do and use what the market offers, and this will bring stability.

You do not need to make predictions, it is easier to read coffee grounds and save nerves,

You will save more nerves but the result will be the same. )

Marat Zeidaliyev:

The most important thing in the market is to do and use what the market provides, and this will bring stability.

You do not need to make predictions, it is easier to read coffee grounds and save nerves,

You will save more nerves but the result will be the same. )

you can even flip a coin.

just know when to do it :-)

i can even toss a coin and take a profit twice, i think it's quite good.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

you can even flip a coin.

just know exactly when to do it :-)

surprisingly - a robot flipping a coin and fixing a profit twice is quite good

Maxim, isn't that a finish line?
What kind of coin toss is this?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Maxime, isn't that the finish line?
What's with all the coin-operated games?

In past episodes of this wonderful series, sadly lost,

described the algorithm.

see deleted messages :-)

---

if you know little more than nothing about the market, it's possible to trade by flipping a coin

and the result will be better than PNB :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

in past episodes of this wonderful series, sadly lost,

described the algorithm.

see deleted posts :-)

---

if you know little more than nothing about the market, it is quite possible to trade by flipping a coin

and the result will be better than PNB :-)

It is advisable to know more than a little about the market ;)