how to put codes for oscillators - page 2

financion.comission:

Thank you for answering ... vladimir I installed as you said and I got 54 errors and 8 warnings from your codes ... that's unfortunate... What should we do? ?

I will send you my codes ... maybe you can adjust the range ...

What are you talking about now? If it's not difficult - give more information, like: code so-and-so was taken (link to codebase or link to forum post). After which compilation was done and there were errors - show the log showing the errors.

financion.comission:
we just need to adjust the range !!!

I gave you a link to a ready-made EA. It works exactly as you asked. What's wrong? Did you run it at all? Have you checked it in the strategy tester?

Vladimir Karputov:

I gave you a link to a ready-made EA. It works exactly as you asked. What's wrong? Did you run it at all? Did you check it in the Strategy Tester?

Thanks for the answers !!! vladimir i certainly did ! now i will give you a copy of the error reports ...

financion.comission:

thanks for the answers !!! vladimir i have of course checked ! now i will give you a copy of the error reports ...

gentlemen - can you just give me a hint where the range can be fixed here at all ... I can not understand why setting the range for the STOCHASTIC, in an already completed Expert Advisor has become an insoluble problem ? here are my codes ... where do i need to change the range ?

financion.comission:

Gentlemen - can you just tell me where the range can be fixed in general ... I can't understand why setting the range for the STOCHASTIC, in a ready-made Expert Advisor has become an insoluble problem ?? here are my codes ... where do i need to change the range ?

Please once again: insert the code correctly!

???

financion.comission:
???
Please use theCodebutton to insert your code(press the button, theninsert your code in the window that appears) or use the button to attach your codeAttach file

Vladimir Karputov:
Please use button to paste code(press button, thenpaste your code in the appeared window) or use button to attach the code
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Search trading signals                                           |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
bool SearchTradingSignals(void)
  {
   if(m_prev_bars==m_last_deal_in) // on one bar - only one deal
      return(true);
   double rsi[];
   ArraySetAsSeries(rsi,true);
   int start_pos=0,count=3;
   if(!iGetArray(handle_iRSI,0,start_pos,count,rsi))
      return(false);
   int size_need_position=ArraySize(SPosition);
//--- BUY Signal
   if(rsi[m_bar_current]>Inp_RSI_Level_Up)
     {
      if(!InpReverse)
        {
         ArrayResize(SPosition,size_need_position+1);
         SPosition[size_need_position].pos_type=POSITION_TYPE_BUY;
         if(InpPrintLog)
            Print(__FILE__," ",__FUNCTION__,", OK: ","Signal BUY");
         return(true);
        }
      else
        {
         SPosition[size_need_position].pos_type=POSITION_TYPE_SELL;
         if(InpPrintLog)
            Print(__FILE__," ",__FUNCTION__,", OK: ","Signal SELL");
         return(true);
        }
     }
//--- SELL Signal
   if(rsi[m_bar_current]<Inp_RSI_Level_Down)
     {
      if(!InpReverse)
        {
         SPosition[size_need_position].pos_type=POSITION_TYPE_SELL;
         if(InpPrintLog)
            Print(__FILE__," ",__FUNCTION__,", OK: ","Signal SELL");
         return(true);
        }
      else
        {
         SPosition[size_need_position].pos_type=POSITION_TYPE_BUY;
         if(InpPrintLog)
            Print(__FILE__," ",__FUNCTION__,", OK: ","Signal BUY");
         return(true);
        }
     }
//---
   return(true);
  }

do i have to paste it all or just part of it ? if i paste it all, it gives 71 errors and 23 warnings ...

financion.comission:

Do I need to paste all of it or just some of it ? If I paste all of it, I get 71 errors and 23 warnings ...

You have to use the whole EA, it works fully according to the conditions you set.
So you need to download the EA from CodeBase, compile it and then you can attach the EA to the chart.

Vladimir Karputov:
You need to use the whole EA - it fully works on the conditions you specified.
That is, you need to download your EA from CodeBase, compile it and after that you can attach it to the chart.

Thank you very much for your fast replies , but your EA already has 9 downloads by the way 7 hours ago , good for you ! but my EA is not downloading ... I made a copy of the messages but got 71 errors in your codes ... I'm in the financial industry myself and didn't know that Metatrader could have such problems ... Vladimir, do you see a way out of this situation ...