Should a trader be greedy? - page 12

PapaYozh: There 's anomission in front of the word "highest".

No way!!! I only came second in the regional programming competition. Now I type with one finger. I used to be able to type everything, but by 78 I've lost some of my skills. Probably another twenty years and I'll give up computers. do you think anyone is working on a computer at 100? This is the third day of the demo. Doubled it today.

Konstantin Erin:

No way!!! I only came second in the regional programming competition. Now I type with one finger. I used to be able to type everything, but by 78 I've lost some of my skills. Probably another twenty years and I'll give up computers. do you think anyone is working on a computer at 100? This is the third day of the demo. Doubled it today.

We're the same age, but I think I'm a little older, as I was born on January 5).

khorosh:

We're the same age, but I think I'm a bit older, as I was born on the 5th of January).

9 months... so you're already 81? Have you had your pension increased?

Konstantin Erin:
for nine months... so you're already 81? Have you had your pension increased?

Nonsense. My beloved father-in-law is exactly 80. But, he demands results from me every day on forex and threatens me with huge fists and the prospect of being expelled from my flat.

Konstantin Erin:
for nine months... so you're already 81? Have you had your pension increased?

I don't get it, so aren't you 78? I'm 78.

khorosh:

I don't get it, so aren't you 78? I'm 78.

I'm 79 this year I'll be 80 and my pension will go up by 5,000.

Konstantin Erin:

Nonsense. We should cut cash from forex and, like my father-in-law, threaten to evict me from my flat with a Moscow registration.

Konstantin Erin:

Then you're older, and I thought from what you said "...but by 78 I lost some of my qualifications" I thought you were 78 like me.

When you reach the ageof 80your pensionis automatically increased by the amount of the fixed payment. This has been the case since Soviet times. On January 1, 2021, the fixed payment was indexed to 6044.48 roubles.

khorosh:

Then you are older, and I thought from those words of yours "...but by 78 I had lost some of my qualifications" I thought that you were 78 like me.

Yes I noticed you read through the line I'm learning to do that too. I propose to create an association party of a coddle group of a mafia company of 75+ traders Here today I have tripled already Is it time to drain?

Konstantin Erin:
Yes I noticed you read through the line I'm learning to do that too. I propose to create an association of a party coddle group mafia company of traders 75+ Here today I've tripled already It's time to drain?

Do you trade by hand or by robot?