Should a trader be greedy? - page 19

Georgiy Merts:

It was clearly written:

Dear forum members, how would you feel about sharing your winnings?

So you're offering to share your winnings with others? As I understand it, no. "Why don't you back off, you little phony?" (с)

And your arrogant "poking fun" is out of place - it's kind of like colleagues here...

By the way, I can share my negative winnings with you, but such a cool trader is unlikely to want to ...

Zhora! I understand that you're a loser in life. And you got d's in school, especially in Russian language

but you should be able to tell the difference between the phrases:

I want to share with you and how do you feel about sharing your winnings?

think it's correct to suggest sharing instead of sharing? they have different meanings

and how is it that you, who have known forex for many years, have a league of robots and all you have is a herd of moose with your negative winnings

Aleksei Stepanenko Let's call it a bolide!

and where is sport, training, intuition in that word. and usually offer many options

and why are you dodging the second question?

Sorry, what do you want to hear?

VVT:

Nothing is as cheap or as valuable as politeness)

Your comparisons of a trend with a flying projectile along a ballistic trajectory are inappropriate. The ballistic trajectory is more like an oscillator that turns around and goes to the average when the trend stops, and the price does not always turn together with the oscillator)

In order to catch a flying object, you need to quickly, subconsciously, intuitively calculate the CONTINUATION of the trajectory, direction, trend, which is called a TREND - see the meaning of the word. Now, imagine two people trading on the Forex market. One has the ability to make calculations very quickly, consciously, instinctively. The second has no such ability and strains his brain to figure something out. Now the three questions:

1. which of them will be less tired? 2. which of them is more successful and is able to make 99% of profitable deals? 2. only 2 moose out of 200 deals is accidental or there is something here?

Konstantin Erin:

how do you explain 99% of profitable trades?

If this question, there are several possibilities:

- A profit of a few pips and no stop, or a long stop. There was a big moose in the story, wasn't there?

- There was a pronounced movement pattern in the market during that time, and changing it could change the results of the trade,

- you found a pattern, you are successfully using it,

- other options.

Either way, the time frame is negligible to draw conclusions. And the connection of the result with your training is not obvious. Maybe, you are catching the projectile better because you have started making profitable deals? Or maybe it has nothing to do with it at all, which is more likely.

But I am happy for your success.

The exercise for trading in a trend has been outlined above. I suggest using fencing as an exercise for flat trading. For trading in a narrow channel, fencing on foils is more suitable, while at the widest range - on swords. Sabre, accordingly, is left for medium amplitude. It is better to start with contra exercises.

Konstantin Erin:

In order to catch a flying object, you must quickly, subconsciously, intuitively calculate the CONTINUATION of the trajectory, direction, trend, which is called the word TREND - see the meaning of the word. Now, imagine two people trading on the Forex market. One has the ability to make calculations very quickly, consciously, instinctively. The second has no such ability and strains his brain to figure something out. Now the three questions:

1. which of them will be less tired? 2. which of them is more successful and is able to make 99% of profitable deals? 2. only 2 moose out of 200 deals is accidental or there is something here?

I find it difficult to give an unambiguous answer to your questions, it mainly depends on the individual.

Suppose the "FAST" problem is solvable, well, what have you put into the algorithm of decision-making "CONSCIOUSLY, INTUITELY"?

VVT:

I find it difficult to answer your questions unambiguously, it mostly depends on the person.

Suppose the "FAST" problem is solvable, but what did you put into the algorithm for making a decision "CONSCIOUSLY, INTUITELY"?

Mostly depends on the person, you just said that. Two people go outside: one with an umbrella, the other has forgotten. The second one gets soaked, catches a cold, goes to the hospital. The doctor thinks: so, are these natural conditions or does it depend on man?

If you have trouble understanding a word, use a search engine. Here I found it for you, but next time it's up to you:

Subconscious is a term erroneously applied to describe active mental processes which, while not being at the centre of consciousness's semantic activity at a certain moment, influence the course of conscious processes. I mean subconsciously one defined a trend and then consciously buy on its basis.
intuitively - by instinct, subconsciously, with your gut, unconsciously, spontaneously, instinctively, blindly, unconsciously, without knowing it, with a sixth sense, without realizing it, without presenting yourself, unawarely
Let me explain: you have arrived in America (or the USA, in the States) and you meet someone in the morning. You must say hello. You think: this is morning, in their language it means "goo moring". In a month you say it automatically in the morning and in the afternoon you say "gut dei", i.e. automatically, intuitively, subconsciously you choose the right word.

Then you go to England and they tell you that you are offending them by saying "gutta moring". Instead of "goût morning" they say "goût monin", you have to use the letter "Rû" before a consonant and the G on the end of it, and you also have to use the "Nû" sound differently. You struggle for a week, and then intuitively pronounce it right again. So I think intuitively is a rule learned by heart.

Now let's get back to the bars, candlesticks, and trends. If you learn to automatically, subconsciously, intuitively identify the trend in the movement of sports equipment, then this skill will gradually pass ... to Forex.

Let's stop the discussion, you can figure it out on your own, search through the Internet, read textbooks.

And why unconsciously? Maybe it would be better to do it unconsciously or unconsciously? Here's why. Have you ever heard of the gyrations in the brain? Well, they're on top. That's what they think. And underneath, beneath them, there's also the brain, including the spinal cord. That's where the subconscious lives. Besides, there's a lot more of that subconsciousness than there is consciousness. And if you COULD force it to do nothing, it's the same as the owner of a car always riding a bicycle.

Konstantin Erin:

Yep, the point of my question was not terminology or linguistics but an intuitive and subconscious definition of a trend, to which I did not get an answer(

VVT:

Yes, the essence of my question was not terminology or linguistics, but an intuitive and subconscious definition of the trend, to which I did not get an answer(

So it seems that Constantine wrote instructions on how to achieve this quality with simple exercises with a glue can...