Should a trader be greedy? - page 7

SanAlex:

No, the whole History will pop up there and it will show everything. There is no way to show good results if you make good and bad ones they will be shown

Again - 25.

You have already been told several times that you can get different history on different accounts.

denis.eremin:

Any fool can do it.

It's easy - you open 100 accounts, trade different trades or different TS, choose one account, the most successful, publish statistics and write that everyone... and you're a darting fool

This nonsense has been spreading for years. And moreover, it is presented as the ultimate truth.

Therefore, even if at first any fool will believe in this nonsense, very soon he will be convinced in stupidity of this scheme, it is necessary for him only to try it in practice.

Олег avtomat:

This nonsense has been circulating for years. And it is presented as the ultimate truth.

Therefore, even if at first any fool believes in this nonsense, he will soon become convinced of the stupidity of this scheme, once he tries it in practice.

So, what is the problem with this scheme? Or is it just talk?

PapaYozh:

Again - 25.

You have already been told several times that you can get different histories in different accounts.

You try to demonstrate. A beautiful story and a profitable Signal, you can in one case show a beautiful, if you really know how to trade.

denis.eremin:

So, what's the problem with this scheme? Or is it just talk?

And you practically do it according to your scheme. Show that it's not just talk, but that it's a working scheme.

SanAlex:

You try and demonstrate.

What's the point?

What's in it for me?

Олег avtomat:

And you practically do it according to your scheme. Show that it's not just talk, but that you have a working scheme.

Well, it's easy - even you will understand.

You have 100 demo accounts. You open a Buy/Sell on EURUSD at 0:00 and close it at 23:59.

You take last week - 5 working days.

At the end of the week you have 2-3 winning accounts with a total profit of 184 pips on the 4 digits. Average profit on 5 trades - 37 pips.

Maximum drawdown - 18 pips.

Олег avtomat:

This nonsense has been circulating for years. And it is presented as the ultimate truth.

Therefore, even if at first any fool will believe in this nonsense, very soon he will be convinced in stupidity of this scheme, if he only tries it in practice.

What is "stupidity"?

That's the way it works for me. It's quite possible to show "cool results"...

PapaYozh:

What's the point?

What's in it for me?

Well, I see the benefit, and I implement the scheme.

И ?

Georgiy Merts:

Well, I see the benefit, and I implement the scheme.

И ?

What's that got to do with you?

I was offered something to do, so I said, "what's in it for me?"