From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 95

Доктор:

I'll tell you a secret: you can beat Sporlotto. There's a positive MO. That's a surprise on my part, isn't it?

Absolutely.

Alexander_K2:

:)))) About Sportlotto - just for the sake of interest. I'm not even going to try, although it's not a simple task from the "no patterns because there's no memory" series.

I am interested only in the market. Therefore - see the Wizard's answer.

It actually turned out to be easier than the markets. Not a sports lotto, but it looks like a BET office, there are TV games like that. I had a couple of weeks to make a system, it was very easy. I already wrote on the forum once and even asked for advice on hacking PRNG when I was doing it. I even asked for some advice on hacking PRNG when I was doing it. The next balloon is released by the program - just in the way. Good friends asked me to help, I've done it for free and now my team is touring Ukraine with the software. They are doing very well, despite the mathematics: )))). They even wanted to share, I politely refused, though they didn't understand me.

Alexander_K2:

Absolutely.

I'm glad you know about this method. It was published I think in Science and Life somewhere in the early 80s.

It's so simple to read. It's magic!

Evgeniy Chumakov:
It's so easy to read. It's magic!

We're filling the branch with optimism, otherwise it's getting waterlogged.

"Optimism without causeis a sign of Dale Carnegie." ...and hearts flounder blindly between the optimism of the idiot and the pessimism of the wise man.

;)

Доктор:

I'm glad you know about this method. It was published I think in Science and Life somewhere in the early 80's.

The article by Wend and Gurevich says that if there is an infinite number of attempts (draws) and an unlimited amount of money, then there is a theoretical possibility of winning more than the money spent.

Guys, what are you all talking about......

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

Wend and Gurevich's article says that if there is an infinite number of attempts (draws) and an unlimited amount of money, then there is a theoretical possibility of winning more than the money spent.

What are you guys all talking about......

Everyone here is waving their diplomas around like Navalny's pants.)))

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

Wend and Gurevich's article says that if there is an infinite number of attempts (draws) and an unlimited amount of money, then there is a theoretical possibility of winning more than the money spent.

What are you guys all talking about......

There are no infinities in the strategy I was referring to. A normal working strategy with MO > 0.

Доктор:

There are no infinities in the strategy I was referring to. A normal working strategy with an MO > 0.

In Sportlotto, a strategy with an MO win greater than zero on any small sample size?