From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 175

transcendreamer:

I mean, 1.1 million thalers, I know it's very small, of course 😁

that's before taxes, but even after taxes it's enough to cover a ciabatta with the best beluga caviar specially brought from the historical homeland )

You're a gourmet, aren't you :)

Uladzimir Izerski:

A high ability to talk leaves behind the ability to analyse events and actions.)

Oh, come on. This has nothing to do with me.))

There is a desire of a certain group of families or individuals to achieve supreme power over the whole world. I think that's clear to everyone by now.

And we're trading up to that point... ...until there's one major currency, understandably. And that might be the yuan.

Striving for power is a universal expression of will, Nietzsche wrote about it, at the same time, the current state compared to past centuries, although it suggests the presence of persons with superpowers, but in practice does not limit the development of individuals, as long as they have the talent, and the ability to earn money.

I personally find it funny when for example someone complains that the evil bloodsuckers from the global elite don't let them live, this is just nonsense and surreal, and obviously people are rather justifying themselves and their laziness/lack of talent in this way.

There is still a long way to go to a single currency, although it would be fun and one day it will happen, but why would it have to be the yuan? - it has certainly grown in importance, but there is no obvious prerequisite yet for it to become a replacement for shift+4.

transcendreamer:

The desire for power is a universal expression of the will, Nietzsche wrote about it, at the same time the current state compared to past centuries, although it suggests the presence of persons with superpowers, but in practice does not limit the development of individuals, provided of course if they have the talent, as well as the ability to earn good money.

I personally find it funny when for example someone complains that the evil bloodsuckers from the global elite don't let them live, this is just nonsense and surreal, and obviously people are rather justifying themselves and their laziness/lack of talent in this way.

There is still a long way to go to a single currency, although it would be fun and one day it will happen, but why would it have to be the yuan? - it's certainly grown in importance, but there's no obvious prerequisite yet for it to become a replacement for shift+4.

Yes, not giving away the secret in the yuan, but will have to go along with that soon.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes, not giving away the secret in the yuan, but will have to agree to that soon.

the same currency which has two exchange rates (CNY and CNH) and an internal price fully managed by the central bank?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes, I don't give away the secret in yuan, but I will have to agree to that soon.

The yuan's share of international settlements is still a measly couple of percent, just for reference, heh, the euro's share is over 1/3 for example...

Let it gain at least 10% first... 😄

It is highly doubtful that the international currency (instead of the dollar) will be some kind of national currency. It is even more doubtful that it will be a cryptocurrency. Most likely, such currency will appear on the basis of already existing SDR, as in the past the Euro was created on the basis of ECU.

The Chinese yuan as an international currency is quite funny) It is a bit reminiscent of the way they wrote about Japan becoming the centre of the world.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes, not giving away the secret in yuan, but will have to agree to that soon.

There is a sect of witnesses to the collapse of the dollar, so they have been saying "about to" for 30 years

Uladzimir Izerski:

Doctor, are you from Petersburg?

Kanatchikova Dacha is in Moscow.

secret:
You can't put a Nobel Prize on bread.)
Well, not all butter is butter.