From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 170

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Of course, it is clear that the risk must be 100% to make such percentages. But if it's worth the risk, why not?)

My risk is 5-10%.

the quantity and quality of my trades allows me to achieve profitability

Renat Akhtyamov:

my risk is 5-10%

You get profitability due to quantity and quality of trades
Not so.
Only 5-10%???
It's possible if you only close TP orders and open one trade at a time... But the quality yes, you need to know where and when.

Renat Akhtyamov:

use a single value rather than several values for the calculation

it cannot be averaged either

How do you mean...? You mean the price? Or one bar for example?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
What do you mean...? You mean the price? Or one bar for example?

I think just the price was enough

Renat Akhtyamov:

I think just the price was enough

So the volume of purchases and sales is a quantitative component, and the price is a single one, it doesn't add up...

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
The volume of buying and selling is a quantitative component, but the price is unitary, so it doesn't add up...
What matters is not the individual volumes of buying and selling, but their difference, i.e. the part that is unbalanced by the bids of the participants. This is one number, not two ;)

PapaYozh:
It is not the individual buying and selling volumes that are important, but their difference, i.e. the part that is unbalanced by the bids of the participants. This is one number, not two ;)
I meant the origin of these volumes, and it is clear what to do with them.

As I read the conversation between Renat and Genghis:

— Так точно, товарищ полковник. Наверно, мне бы надо…
 — Не надо. Он согласился?
— Согласился. Теперь вот такое предложение. А что, если…
 — Не стоит.
— Ясно. Тогда, может быть, нужно…
 — Не нужно.
— Понятно… Разрешите хотя бы…
 — Вот это попробуйте! Вам поручена эта операция, так что действуйте.

the volume in parrots can be calculated...

Limits in the glass form almost the same shape (you can look at crypts - the glass there is deep and visible). There are some "walls" somewhere, but they don't affect the total estimate.

price passed X points, respectively, the integral of the mentioned figure = volume passed in the market. Next to the spread MM will place new Limits and other traders will add to the general configuration (from the just passed volume - they will sell what they have bought).

But it is in a moment. And it turns out something like a TAC system.

Logically, the volume in parrots (and weighted average price of buyers / sellers) will depend on the rate of movement. It is not so much the points as the points/sec that will be important

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Limits in the glass form almost the same shape (you can look at the crypts - the glass there is deep and prominent).

From experience with the oanda glass: the distribution of volumes is not the same, but very diverse.