From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 141

Доктор:

Not all of the delirium can be dealt with yet. SB is an unsteady process.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
I used to have a page called Chegevara. That's where it came from and somehow it got attached. Well, it stayed that way.)

It doesn't matter. You've already got "Che" in place. I read your posts with understanding and comprehend. I don't always agree. But it leaves time to think about it.

Олег avtomat:

Oleg, wake up! You're in the same room as the 9. Saint Anthony can't help you anymore. ))))))

P.s.

Choosing the best of the 9 is hard for Antony. Might pick the wrong one.)))))))))

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Previously, I just had a page called Chegevara. Whence came out and somehow grew. Well, so left it).

Yes, reincarnation is such a thing) time flies quickly) In the answers, however, the name remains, sometimes you wonder who was who)

J.B:

What do you mean by "do"? In what time frame with what capital?

what percentage are hedge funds interested in crypto? )

Vladimir:
There is something mixed up here. If the zigzag is only visualizing (displaying) the data for readability, then where does it get them? In particular, the points connected by the broken line? Who constructs the vertices of a standard zigzag, if not itself?

Here is a simple reversal signal (1-2-3):

And here is the zigzag built using its values:

Technically, when building a zigzag, you can either use the values of an external indicator or embed them in the zigzag code.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Here is a simple reversal signal (1-2-3):

And here is the zigzag built using its values:

Technically, when building a zigzag, you can either use the values of an external indicator or build them into the zigzag code.

It's not really a zigzag...

Made an indicator, here's your signal:

But if you "zoom out on the counts" a little farther away:

that's the kind of endless trend I was talking about.

It's essentially not a zig zag in the standard sense. It's kind of a high1-low-high0, low1-high-low0 model

where it's always high0 > high1 || low0 < low1 and low || high is kind of a correction. And this model will keep expanding until it goes to infinity.

it has to have a limiting torque. It has to be a % of something in order to preserve the principle of relativity completely.

Otherwise it turns out that the nature of the signal depends on the reference point... and this is not correct.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

It's not really a zig zag...

Made an indicator, here's your signal:

But if you "zig zag" it a little farther away on the readout:

that's the kind of endless trend I was talking about.

it's essentially not a zig zag in the standard sense. It's kind of a high1-low-high0, low1-high-low0 model

where it's always high0 > high1 || low0 < low1 and low || high is kind of a correction. And this model will keep expanding until it goes to infinity.

it has to have a limiting torque. It has to be a % of something in order to preserve the principle of relativity completely.

Otherwise it turns out that the nature of the signal depends on the reference point... and that's not right.

Ah, now I see what you mean. I usually call it a "snake" to distinguish it from a normal zigzag.

It does make sense in my opinion. Therefore, I apologise for my inappropriate comments to you and delete them.

In the case of SB, the ratio of the smaller snake knee to the neighbouring larger knee is distributed according to a standard uniform distribution. For the snake at real prices I have not noticed any particular deviation from this.

In general, according to my observations, a strong deviation from SB is noticeable only on price increments, and even then - mostly only on small scales.

Олег avtomat:

Eh, doctor... you believe in Hearst as in God... and that's just another kind of sectarianism, of which there is no shortage.

With a hammer in your hand, everything looks like nails :)))

Macd is the head of everything else, popular wisdom says