From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 10

Олег avtomat:

good video, signed, watched it yesterday.

on a side note, on the subject, in case they watch it all, if it's hard to watch from 30 minutes onwards you can start

Alexander_K:

On the same theme:

The ending says - It all depends on the person. (from minute 44)

\\\\\\\\\\\\

Which path he should take, up or down.

Igor Makanu:

On a side note, in case they watch it all, if it's hard to watch from the 30th minute onwards, you can start.

interesting gaffer, makes it interesting to watch from the first seconds.

Igor Makanu:

On a side note, on the subject, maybe they'll watch it, if it's hard to watch everything from the 30th minute onwards

Shiryaev's language is very complex, and the matter is not in his age - his articles from the 60s are hard to read, even if you understand what he is talking about.)

It is a well-known fact that there is no formal definition of the notion of "randomness" in the theorist. There is a famous mathematical joke that there is nothing random in random variables) It is just a well-established name for the functions studied in the theorist.

Alexander_K:

I recall that Nova was a fan of Shiryaev and Pastukhov. Developed TC on the basis of their dissertations and lectures. The result was an incredibly fast drain.

I met her recently - she no longer trades. It is a shame.

All the same, in addition to direct sources of knowledge, you should use the grain of the unknown which is given by communication with the Wizards only.

Enough with the hallucinogens.

And tell the Wizards that the price range is, by definition, easier to predict than the SB range

Alexander_K:

And about SB, I've already suggested to anyone who wants it - post a generated series of SBs of at least 1,000,000 values. I show you how to make money on it. If you lose the bet, you leave this forum forever. If you win, I leave. That's fair.

Okay.

Just let's do it the way it should be done, not the way the Cheat "magicians" do - I generate a number of SB 1500000 values, and you give 1000000 values.

There you go and show the "earnings" on those 500,000 values.

Alexander_K:

I recall that Nova was a fan of Shiryaev and Pastukhov. Developed TC on the basis of their dissertations and lectures. The result was an incredibly fast drain.

I met her recently - she no longer trades. That is a shame.

So she had not enough brains or money or both, or money to attract brains or brains to attract money or ... )

Alexander_K:

Still, besides direct sources of knowledge, you should use the grain of the unknown, which comes exclusively from communication with Wizards.

Be careful with "grain of the unknown" there - it may result in mental damage or a long prison sentence).

There's a reason we haven't seen your magician.)

It is a shame that fundamental analysis is having less and less impact on the markets in medium and short term trading. That was the charm of trading on peyrols, for example, and now .........

Perhaps to get things moving, the topic should be called "from practice to practice". ))

Alexander_K:

It's a deal.

Now, that's hussarly!

Attached is the file.

When you create the TS, post it here, and I'll post the next 500,000 values.

And we'll see what colour your blood is.

P.S. You didn't think you'd pull an owl on a globe, and when I give you the second piece of the row, you'll pull the same owl on an even bigger globe, did you? Discover the delights of the forward test!

Files:
fx0r1.txt  9693 kb