An advisor without an indicator. Is this possible? - page 7

Vladimir Mikhailov:

This is also correct.

But you can do without the array.

Советник без индикатора.Возможно ли такое?
Советник без индикатора.Возможно ли такое?
  • www.mql5.com
Хочется чтобы советник не был привязан к индикатору. И рассчитывал бары и брал сигналы на покупку/продажу внутри себя. Возможно ли такое...

Fast235:

Here we go again, it wasn't that the indicator ***and doesn't count correctly, it counts correctly, the event comes with outdated data, fxsaber in private immediately understood and gave a recommendation, only I didn't understand anything in it

Is there anyone else here who is a pro?

And who would learn how to ask questions.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And who would learn how to ask questions.

I don't doubt your professionalism, it's just that you didn't go and watch from the beginning, I wouldn't have either)

Vladimir Mikhailov:

This is also correct.

Economical method, but error can accumulate.

All indicators are implemented in the EA. There are no problems at all with it. The difference in speed is huge.

The results are identical as if this indicator was dragged through the handles. Of course, we need the source code of the indicator not to bother re-inventing the wheel.

But I think most of them know that 90% of indicators are available free and open-source. Go ahead and install them in your programme.

anim:
I would like the Expert Advisor not to be tied to an indicator.It would calculate the bars and take buy/sell signals internally. Is it possible?

It's possible, of course.

Fast235:

I don't doubt your professionalism, it's just that you didn't go to watch from the beginning, I wouldn't have gone either)

I'm not as lazy as you think. I went to see it, but I didn't see it.

Vladimir Mikhailov:

This is also correct.

Ignore him.
He is not a programmer. He just loves giving advice and rubbing everyone's noses in it, without even knowing what he is talking about.
If you write him this line
x=x+1
he'll say it can't be an equality. Subtract x from the left and right sides of the equation and you get 0=1, which is nonsense.

;)))))))))))))))))))

resentment did break out of the wounded soul ;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Vladimir Mikhailov:

This is also correct.

Yes, I like EMA better than SMA precisely because it doesn't need to store an array in memory.