Canvas vs Labels - page 16

Alexey Viktorov:

Dmitry is on the forum, so he has been programming in MQL since 2006. You should at least know a little bit about the person before you tell him that.

I do not care who does what. Nikolay, for example, knows a lot about Kanvas, as I found out later. But I judge a person by the posts he writes. If the person talks clearly and doesn't talk in circles, I usually understand him or her straight away. Even if he proves me wrong, I will agree with him if it was in a cultured form. Thus, any communication must be from a position of truth and common sense. And the way Dmitry behaves is completely out of the question. I have tolerated his antics as much as I could. But when he started insulting me, it was too much.I just said goodbye to him. I don't care if he's three times a programmer, even if he's a senior. It doesn't change anything. Even the same Nikolay had made fun of him, hinting that he simply doesn't know a thing about Canvas: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/364640/page12#comment_21304971 . I took it upon myself to explain it to him. For which I received a lot of resentment and insults. If I had known that this would happen, I would not have explained anything to him at all. But you can't know everything.

Mihail Matkovskij:

I don't care who does what. Nikolai, for example, knows a lot about Kanvas in general, as I later found out. But I judge a person by the posts he writes. If the person talks clearly and doesn't talk in circles, I usually understand him or her straight away. And even if he proves me wrong, I will agree with him if it was in a cultured form. Thus, any communication must be from a position of truth and common sense. And the way Dmitry behaves is completely out of the question. I have tolerated his antics as much as I could. But when he started insulting me, it was too much.I just said goodbye to him. I don't care if he's three times a programmer, even if he's a senior. It doesn't change anything. Even the same Nikolay had made fun of him, hinting that he simply doesn't know a thing about Canvas: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/364640/page12#comment_21304971 . I took it upon myself to explain it to him. For which I received a lot of resentment and insults. If I had known it would be like this, I would not have explained anything to him. But you can't know everything.

What can you explain if you can't put two words into a sensible sentence and give a link in a straightforward manner? And your code - the three lines you're testing are thickly coated... and it's not clear what you're testing - useful code or this thick layer.

That comment, to which Nikolay replied by posting a video, was written as a result of testing your code - that is, you are measuring something there, looking at the numbers, while you can see with the naked eye what is fast and what is slow. So this is your answer from Nikolai. But where is Nikolay's code, which shows that kanvas works faster instead of label - that's also a question. And throwing hints left and right about anything - no wonder, especially if you're not in the right place.

And where was my uncultured form?

Dear Dimitri hopefully understands that I and everyone like the clown I attract, love you very much, Dimitri is a very valuable, very, dear member of us!

Fast235:
Dear Dimitri hopefully understands that I and everyone like the clown I attract, love you very much, Dimitri is a very valuable, very, dear member of us!

Yes) and the joke about Masha not being a prostitute comes to mind

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yes) and the joke about Masha not being a prostitute comes to mind

you can change right away to a simple one.

Fast235:

you can change right away to a simple one.

Thank you all, I've always tried to make Dmtriya interesting, better, then we'll see, I'm busy for now, no time,

Mihail Matkovskij:

I don't care who does what. Nikolai, for example, knows a lot about Canvas in general, as I later found out.

And what did he say before............ Search, recall?

And you should have learned something better about Nikolai before you voted......... You were linked to a thread where there were Kanvas tests... What was the response? "I know everything........." And you populate CodeBase with g-code. Then you fix it, you fix it, but it's still g-code.........

Alexey Viktorov:

And what was said before............ Search, recall?

And you should have known better about Nikolai before you voted......... You were linked to a thread where there were kanvas tests... What was the response? "I know everything........." And you populate CodeBase with g-code. Then you correct it, correct it, but it remains g-code.........

I haven't had time to study it. But if I had been told what to look at, I would have understood it all back then. And in the first post of the thread, there would not have been incorrect results, but normal measurements, as herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/364640/page13#comment_21314045 . I asked moderators to add them to the beginning, but so far there are old, irrelevant measurements. Such programmers, it's hard to say. IfRenat Fatkhullin hadn't come along, I would have argued with you about nothing. Until I got bored or until I studied everything thoroughly... But that would take time.

As for the g-code, I can find your g-code too, arguing every word I say! Not the way you do, accusing in name only...Find it?

This is an interesting topic... What kind of people are these days...

Mihail Matkovskij:

I didn't have time to study. But if I had been told what to look out for, I would have understood back then. And in the first post of the thread, there would not have been incorrect results, but normal measurements, as herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/364640/page13#comment_21314045 . I asked moderators to add them to the beginning, but so far there are old, irrelevant measurements. Such programmers, it's hard to say. IfRenat Fatkhullin hadn't come along, I would still be arguing with you about nothing. Until I got bored or until I studied everything thoroughly... But that would take time.

As for the g-code, I can find your g-code too, arguing every word I say! Not like you, making accusations...Find it?

About the ***, I welcome the idea. Just, on the contrary, post something amazing, your own, unique.