GRAAL is found. Chapter I prologue. - page 13

Viktar DayTrader:

Do you trade using your design?

After I finish building a TS based on this design

of course yes )

Marat Zeidaliyev:

After I've finished building a TS based on this design

of course I will)

Then you're good, if your development turns out to be a living you can safely claim my gift of $ 20,000 / If, of course, with your future millions (which will certainly be if all is as you described), this amount will be necessary to you))

Viktar DayTrader:

Then you are well done, if your development turns out to be alive and well then you can safely claim my gift of $ 20,000 / If of course with your future millions (which will certainly be if all is as you described), this amount will be needed))

Why so little?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Why so few

And who are you to interfere in someone else's conversation? Just walk away while you have something to walk with. They're recruiting idiots through advertisements.

MrBrooklin:

Well done, VVT! You noticed it too! Now let me explain for those who haven't noticed the triangle.

The triangle I have highlighted is nothing but an icon indicating a chart shift. Now try to set the chart shift on your TRADING TERMINALS the way it is shown in the picture! Let me make it clear that the icon indicating the chart shift is in the middle of the chart!

Respectfully, Vladimir.

What gesheft can this give?

Viktar DayTrader:

And who are you to interfere in someone else's conversation? Just walk away while you have something to walk with. They're recruiting idiots through ads.

You can't even dream about that kind of money.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You can't even dream of that kind of money

ahahahahahaha

Viktar DayTrader:

And who are you to interfere in someone else's conversation? Just walk away while you have something to walk with. They're recruiting idiots through ads.

Don't be offended - it's the local village idiot. There's no offense to the offended.)

Viktar DayTrader:

ahahahahahaha

Yeah, that's really funny :)

Vladimir Baskakov:
You can't even dream about that kind of money.

How can you judge your opponent if you know nothing about him. You idiot!