GRAAL is found. Chapter I prologue. - page 15

Vitaliy Kuznetsov:

Can you be more specific? In a part day, have your employees repeated the idea of finding turn-around times?

Aren't you afraid that you'll be without staff? Because if it's a grail, they're already packing their bags)

not just pack their bags but have already booked a private island with a jet and a yacht somewhere in Sardinia or the Bahamas ))))

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Let them go and make their millions.

your"co-workers" )

what's that supposed to mean? )

what's with the aggression?

Vitaliy Kuznetsov:

Question for the author. When you have defined timeframes, do you know in advance where to trade buy or sell? Or when the time comes, do you intuitively decide?

Can you be more specific? In the last part of the day have your employees repeated the idea of finding reversals by time?

Aren't you afraid of losing your staff? Because if it's a grail, they're already packing their bags)

It's staff are afraid to lose me))) All these ideas I have long ago gobbled up. so do the same in a couple of hours is not difficult. But as I wrote earlier, you can predict the market only when you have information about who is going where, their motives, and so on. To do that you need to create a fund, get a licence, open an account with 5 million and go to the forex (interbank market). And that is where you will find out why and how quotes change.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

What did you mean by that? )

That even my employees are smart, and as for me, I'll be modestly silent.))

Viktar DayTrader:

It's the employees who are afraid of losing me)) I gobbled up all these ideas a long time ago, so it's easy to make one in a couple of hours. As I said earlier, you can predict the market only when you have information about who is going where, their motives, and so on. To do that you need to create a fund, get a licence, open an account with 5 million and go to the forex (interbank market). That's where you'll find out why and how quotes change.

or more simply - we do not have millions.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

If I had that kind of money, I would have built a tobacco factory.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

They are not just packing but have already ordered a private island with a jet and a yacht somewhere in Sardinia or the Bahamas)))

you are a strange man) we already have islands, why else? No one will reveal your idea, just take my advice - it is stillborn and do not waste your time.

Viktar DayTrader:

You are a strange man) we already have islands, why else?

Everyone has their own understanding of wealth. Some people complain that their diamonds are small, and some complain that their soup is liquid).

Vitaliy Kuznetsov:

Question for the author. When you have defined timeframes, do you know in advance where to trade buy or sell? Or when the time comes, do you intuitively decide?

In physics, there's a measurement like time

but there is no such thing as freedom of choice, will, etc.

although some theorists argue that free will is also subject to mathematics and that it is possible to predict in advance

well i'm skeptical of that order of things

and that's why I've written here many times that I set the arrows with my hands during the process

and they're practically meaningless and unimportant except for the time

in the mind, when you know in advance where the turn or momentum will be, everything else ceases to matter

yes of course the direction is important too but not so critical

there is a basic theory that serves as an algorithm for choosing a direction

I'm satisfied with the results, I'll keep digging and build an unkillable system that takes care of any weather conditions

Marat Zeidaliyev:

In physics, there is a dimension like time

but there are no concepts like free choice, will, etc.

although some theorists argue that free will is also subject to mathematics and that it is possible to predict in advance

well i'm skeptical of that order of things

and that's why I've written here many times that I set the arrows with my hands during the process

and they're practically meaningless and unimportant except for the time

in the mind, when you know in advance where the turn or momentum will be, everything else ceases to matter

yes of course the direction is important too but not so critical

there is a basic theory that serves as an algorithm for choosing a direction

But I'm generally satisfied with the results. I'll keep digging and build an unkillable TS that will be safe under any weather conditions

I don't understand why I should guess if it's the reversal time. We enter against the direction of the last bars.

Viktar DayTrader:

You are a strange man) we already have islands, why else? No one will reveal your idea, just take my advice, it is stillborn and do not waste your time.

Look, I don't have any aggression towards you and can't be in principle, why are you littering this place?

posting pictures that are drawn backwards and forwards

You're trying to prove something.

Why would you want to prove that you're a millionaire and a successful megatrader?)

What are you doing here?

You do not know me, especially my project, and you buried the grail in my thread in a affirmative manner.

only amateurs do that)

You want to assert that you are the all-knowing guru and only you know everything about the market?

I have a feeling you're here for a reason, why don't you just leave it at that?)