The NSP and the paradoxes of nature - page 37

Marat Zeidaliyev:

I don't cook anything, it's the author who cooks something great judging by his statements.

I don't use any kind of indices, the signals never work;-)

As for the choice you're right, with gauges you have the choice to trade a flat or a trend, but then again they don't have a choice, you can't know beforehand where the flat ends and where the trend starts, can you? )

if you look at the formula, it will be redrawn

i've already written somewhere that if you don't have a mathematical proof of the sample size, choosing either 4 or 20 price values, the calculation results are the opposite

which means there is a 50/50 chance of using an EOI prediction

Fast235:

Are you suggesting that you continue to give the newcomers crap?

What has life taught you anyway?

You've been seen many times before in the bazdar.

Fast, fuss! No, better yuck!)

Renat Akhtyamov:

which means that there is a 50/50 chance that the PNB prediction will be used.

What do you care if PNB redraws it or not? Go fix the last error in the formula;)

khorosh:

Fast, fuss! No, better ew!)

Evil joke, you know I won't find the best for you

Fast235:

You're kidding.

And you don't touch the docent. "...listen Zin, don't touch your brother-in-law...")

khorosh:

And you don't touch the docent. "...listen Zin, don't touch your brother-in-law...")

that's a bad docent.

Fast235:

it's a bad docent.

No, he's not.

you have to understand that economics books are written with a dollar sauce.

you can't go anywhere once you've read them.

so there's only one correct option - self-education, i.e. against the crowd

Fast235:

is a bad docent.

The man has recently had a heart attack and a stroke, he should not be worried. Let him live a little longer. Let him create and enjoy life. Maybe he will come up with something else interesting.

Renat Akhtyamov:

if you look at the formula, it will redraw

I've written somewhere about this before, if there is no mathematical justification for the sample size, then by choosing either 4 or 20 price values, the calculation results are the opposite

which means there is a 50/50 chance of using an EOS forecast

Mmhm )

there is such a thing as Laplace's Demon, which means this formula won't work because it already has the infinity paradox, that is even if the ZPN is correct then the realization of ideas would not be possible, no computer in the world is not able to calculate the future value if it already has an infinity point of the last value, this is the nature algorithm it can not cheat, so this sample will not be the final prediction but only a variationforecast!

khorosh:

The man has recently had a heart attack and a stroke, he should not be worried. Let him live a little longer. Let him create and enjoy life. Maybe he'll come up with something else interesting.

That doesn't give him the right

He is an active and very interesting member, I typed in the search engine and it did not happen that he was not here.

Andrei Fandeyev.