The NSP and the paradoxes of nature - page 67

Renat Akhtyamov:
Hmm, no...

So we are talking about different signals. The demo signal you are referring to has been archived due to the fact that I am no longer dnmo-trading. The necessary conclusions have been made. By the way, locking is not such a bad idea, if you implement Lenin's principle "one step back, two steps forward".

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

So we are talking about different signals. The demo signal you are referring to has been archived due to the fact that I have stopped dnmo trading. The necessary conclusions have been made. By the way, locking is not such a bad idea, if you implement Lenin's principle "one step back, two steps forward".

Any, absolutely any lock can be done by a simple alternate reopening of orders without losing on swaps and additional commissions.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Any, absolutely any, lock can be made by simply re-opening orders one by one without losing out on swaps and additional commissions.

I agree.

How to withdraw profit from MetaTrader 4?

Valerii Martynov:
Who knows how to withdraw profit from MetaTrader 4?

You cannot withdraw money from MT.

To withdraw money, you have to go to your broker's website in the "account management" section.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Any, absolutely any, lock can be made by simply re-opening orders one by one without losing on swaps and additional commissions.
If you compare the current loss and spread