Charles Dow's theory - page 82

darirunu1:

Big request here are three values:1.27616; 1.30070 and 1.26747 on them draw the forecast please.

We need a fourth figure at least

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Yes! This is how they are derived and NSPs are based on this principle

So they can be predicted the other way round with exactly the same data as mirroring. What is the way to increase the probability of prediction, at least to guess the direction by 70-80% ?

darirunu1:

Can you use your theory to determine the colour of the next candle?

You can use the OHLC of the previous candle

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You need at least the fourth digit.

For me a reversal is always a triangle formation with different coefigurations and there are only 3 digits, and 4 is more trendy. This is my personal opinion. Is there any way to get three values?

Marat Zeidaliyev:

So can predict the opposite direction with exactly the same data as the mirroring. What is the way to increase the probability of prediction, at least to guess the direction by 70-80% ?

I don't believe in probabilities. The prediction is there, or, it is not. Sometimes it depends on the accuracy of the measuring devices, as I have already pointed out

darirunu1:

I think reversal is just a triangle formation, and there are only 3 digits, and 4 is more trendy, so your indicator is more trendy. This is my personal opinion. How can you get three values?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

We can use the OHLC of the previous candle.

that's why he can't answer the questions, he agreed with

Yusuf you wrote that complex issues may arise and I was just denied, how can we discuss this in another form?

you will always be a crook and yandex will say talentless crook in your full name

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I don't believe in probabilities. There is a prediction, or, there isn't. Sometimes it depends on the accuracy of the measuring devices, as I have already pointed out

There are probably multi-parameter PNBs. In such cases, you have to use partial occurrences and an appropriate way to integrate them. For example, DNA and RNA are modelled by nature on the basis of PNBs with four parameters.

Big request here are four values:1.27616; 1.30070 and 1.26747; 1.28557 on them draw the forecast please.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I don't believe in probabilities. There is a prediction, or, there isn't. Sometimes it depends on the accuracy of the gauges, as I've pointed out before

Here you go, 4 consecutive bars at closing prices 1.21560 1.21617 1.21642 1.21657, make a prediction with a chart with an estimated direction line.