Charles Dow's theory - page 87

Maxim Kuznetsov:

price forecast for what? at what point in time? at which point in time... price range ?? so every one here will give it

and based on what ...in the OHLC OC quad - time bound prices, HL - unbound limits ... Our unacknowledged genius does not distinguish between them . Fakaps even here in this nonsense... A physicist doesn't deal with dimensions and domains of quantities.

Our banned friend Fast is right.

It seems guys here don't even bother to read old comments?))) I didn't ask any questions. I just translated what one comrade said in Russian to another comrade. Please read the comments thread.)))

darirunu1:

If people easily perceived sounds, everything would be in the background of sounds.Advisor does not hang on the chart. It looks through the flow of information and then, based on the algorithm, deduces a certain derivative and decides to take action.

And where, may I ask, does it hang? And you are going to tell me what the Expert Advisor does? I've made hundreds of these EAs since 2006. Are you suggesting that you can make EAs and not know how they work? Ha-ha-ha.

khorosh:

And where, may I ask, does he hang himself? Are you going to tell me what an advisor does? I have made hundreds of them since 2006. Do you think you can make EAs and not know how they work? Ha-ha-ha.

No one has seen them.

khorosh:

And where, may I ask, does he hang himself? Are you going to tell me what an advisor does? I have made hundreds of them since 2006. Do you think you can make EAs and not know how they work? Ha-ha-ha.

Then let me ask another question: can I redirect the quotes, i.e. the information to another programme and write there the algorithm for solving the opening of a deal and then send this decision to Metatrader without imposing it on the chart?

You need a large number of trades to evaluate the performance of the system.

Below I have written a pseudo-random zeros and ones script. That is, you can use it to trace how many times and of what length a series of identical numbers fall out.

Having fallen in such a series and guessed the direction several times, one can stay in the delusion called "Guru" for a long time.

#property version   "1.00"
#property strict

void OnStart()
   {
   int value, prev=-1;
   int count=1;
   int numbers[];
   MathSrand(GetTickCount());
   for(int i=0; i<10000; i++)
      {
      value=MathRand()%2;
      if(value==prev)
         {
         count++;
         }
      else
         {
         if(count>ArraySize(numbers)) ArrayResize(numbers,count);
         numbers[count-1]++;
         count=1;
         prev=value;
         }
      }

for(int i=0; i<ArraySize(numbers); i++)
      {
      printf("Подряд "+IntegerToString(i+1)+" раз = "+IntegerToString(numbers[i]));
      }   
   }

Look at the result when the number of trials is 1000:

Row 1 times = 293
Row 2 times = 118
Row 3 times = 66
Row 4 times = 22
Row 5 times = 18
Row 6 times = 5
Row 7 times = 7
Row 8 times = 2

Same at 10,000 units:

Row 1 times = 2438
Row 2 times = 1172
Row 3 times = 638
Row 4 times = 318
Row 5 times = 160
Row 6 times = 89
Row 7 times = 43
Row 8 times = 24
Row 9 times = 8

The question is, how many tries has life given us? It could be quite a long series of lucky guesses based on chance.

One must keep this in mind.

darirunu1:

Then let me ask another question: can I redirect quotes, i.e. information to another program and write there an algorithm for solving the opening of a deal and then send this decision to Metatrader without adding it to the chart?

You may put on trousers over your head. But this will not make your life easier, but rather will complicate it. And why offer solutions that complicate our lives? Man has always evolved to find solutions that make life easier and this has driven progress.

khorosh:

You can also wear your trousers over your head. But it won't make your life any easier, on the contrary, it will make it more difficult. And why provide solutions that complicate our lives? Humans have always evolved to find solutions that make life easier and this has driven progress.

You better write on the merits. It turns out that you do not need a timetable. What is needed is kotorization. The notion of a chart has been introduced to make it easier to understand actions.

I'm not discussing the progress, but the necessity of charts for using EAs.

Vladimir Baskakov:
No one has seen them

Have you ever seen a coronavirus? It exists. My advisers are located in my computers and you will never see them. The vast majority of them are useless, some of them have been deleted and only a few percent of the total number I have developed are useful.

Renat Akhtyamov:
If this turns into a pattern, i.e. no prediction errors, then it's time to write ts and sew sacks ;)

Where do you see a pattern? It's a crawl from the moon.)

Uladzimir Izerski:
I don't want to set Yusuf up at some points. But he has a chance to tell everyone the hell out of it if the last four days of his indicators predict the future with certainty. That is Monday on the EURRSD financial market. The time is not even important.

I'm sure the prediction will be a fiasco, I'm telling you to predict confidently at any given time so it's not like oops it went a bit wrong... it's all a bluff. I always say predicting the future is not a load of crap, I lost 8 years because of it, but I gained something valuable in return.