The Disco of the Generations. Happy New Year and Happy New Year! - page 6

Uladzimir Izerski:

E. Rock in the Essra was taboo. But it existed and spit on all prohibitions.

Don't be dramatic. There was no taboo. They wouldn't let you on TV, yes. But in concert halls - as if I remember now a concert in Sports Palace in ~1976-78 of famous Russian vocal group, which played soviet songs first half and then covers of KISS and other heavy rock bands in the second half. Vinyl was brought in. We bought it. No one was locked up.

Here's another example of a taboo on Rock and Roll

Well, I wanted to bring my own Fire song by the 60s rock band Omega, but it's not on the tube, of course, and there's no MP3 available. If you want, you can find the "USSR in the Garage" compilation on torrents.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Well, it showed that rock can be not only about "love and carrots", but also about quite serious things - you can see this influence in the Beatles.

As for the USSRF, we usually like all sorts of fun trumpets) I remembered, for example, that the fun song about Lyubochka by Masha and the Bears was, in its maiden days, the very depressing Creep by Radiohead).

Dylan's story to me is more of the series that buffoons rule the world sometimes too. And some of his songs are OK. They gave him the Nobel for a reason. There were no such riffs and themes in the songs before him).

I don't agree about honour though, was in honour = allowed to miss. There were bad translators in the oversight. Well and techs didn't allow to react in time when importing.

There are a lot of covers in the masha and the bear). Lyubochka from Radiohead, right)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Dylan's story to me is more of the series that even jokers sometimes rule the world. And some of his songs are OK. They didn't give him the Nobel for nothing. There were no such riffs and themes in the songs before him)

In my opinion, Nobel for Dylan is a kind of recognition of the songwriting direction he took from Woody Guthrie and developed further. It used to be a direction not particularly recognised by the officialdom because of its obvious leftism, although it was quite popular with the people. It's a very different time now).

Guthrie's song about the Soviet sniper Pavlichenko

Edgar Akhmadeev:

... There was no taboo...

There was

Aleksey Nikolayev:

In my opinion, noobel for Dylan is a kind of recognition of the songwriting direction that he took from Woody Guthrie and developed further. It used to be a direction that wasn't really recognised by the officialdom because of its obvious leftism, although it was quite popular with the people. It's a very different time now).

Guthrie's song about Soviet sniper Pavlichenko

And the beginning is in folk ditties).

on our way ;)

Vladimir Baskakov:
Guys, you're not listening to music, you're listening to music slag. Broaden your world view.

For gold dealers