The Disco of the Generations. Happy New Year and Happy New Year! - page 5

old songs about the main thing

Black Sabbath's last song on stage) First time watching standing up and with a full glass)

Vladimir Baskakov:
Guys, you're not listening to music, you're listening to music slag. Expand your world view.

Oh, come on, teacher too, expand something for yourself ))))

from what i remember, i still like this one:

Igor Makanu:

Oh, come on, teacher too, expand something for yourself ))))

from what i remember, i still like this one:

It's in good taste. It's funny. Just do not remember the Baskakovs.)) It gives you a good laugh. Can't-I.)))

P.S. I can't lift a glass anymore. My face is laughing above my ears.

The most they've squeezed out of it is rap. Already going wild, gentlemen. Hee hee and hee hee.

And they can play well now, too

In fact, it even made me wonder about Baskakov's musical background and what he meant by that.

What did Imagen Dragon mean to anyone?

Bob Dylan was before rock was allowed to enter USSR) His records simply were not available. By the way, I can't understand him either, why Jobs liked him so much.)

I like Slade.)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

In fact, it even made me wonder about Baskakov's musical background and what he meant by that.

What did Imagen Dragon mean to anyone?

Bob Dylan was before rock was allowed to enter USSR) His records simply were not available. By the way, I can't understand him either, why Jobs liked him so much.)

I like Slade).

E. Rock was taboo in the Essra. But it existed and ignored all prohibitions. today rap will warm your soul. Heh-heh-heh-heh. ♪ I can make a song in two minutes and rap music ♪ # Ha, ha, ha, tram tilyalam #

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Bob Dylan was before rock was allowed into the USSR) His records just weren't available. I don't understand him either, by the way, why Jobs liked him so much).

Well, he showed that rock could be not only about "love and carrots", but also about quite serious things - you could see that influence in the Beatles.

As for the USSRF, we usually like all sorts of fun trumpets) I remembered, for example, that the fun song about Lyubochka by Masha and the Bears was a very depressing "Creep" by Radiohead in its maiden days).

"Mirage" started with this song among others