Discussion of Sultonov's draft laws on marginal trading activities - page 19

Aleksey Nikolayev:

As usual, you shamefully merge.)

Don't forget to release a cloud of muddy, stinky liquid like a fleeing cuttlefish, as usual)

Keep the sheep quiet anddon't provoke. Then the stinky liquid won't get on you. ))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Three constants work wonders! It is the Law of Nature we cannot understand with our meagre brain power capabilities! I just looked into the kitchen window of Her Majesty Nature and for 10 years I cannot come to my senses. The most powerful mechanism was invented by Nature with her PNBs!

Apparently. DNA and RNA of all creatures in the universe including viruses, coronaviruses and many other wonders and scarecrows are the fruit of 3 PNB functions!

Yusuf, get inside yourself already, it's time. You'll learn how to turn on the terminal

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Three constants work wonders! It is the Law of Nature we cannot understand with our meagre brain power capabilities! I just looked into the window of Her Majesty Nature's kitchen and for 10 years I cannot come to my senses. The most powerful mechanism nature has invented with her PNBs!

Apparently. DNA and RNA of all creatures in the universe including viruses, coronaviruses and many other wonders and scarecrows are the fruit of 3 PNB functions!

there's a generalisation with DNA and RNA

we've heard it before - sheep, lions...

ok, forget it!

good luck

Uladzimir Izerski:

Be quiet and graze the sheep anddon't provoke it. Then the stinky liquid won't get on you. ))

There you have closed the gestalt. So your vacuousness (as opposed to market behaviour) is quite predictable through psychology. Unfortunately, it's impossible to make money out of it)

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yusuf, come to your senses already, it's time. You'll learn how to switch on the terminal.

It was a trivial matter: the broker didn't give me the login and password to the demo account! It's their day off today, I'll ask them for the details tomorrow.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

It was a trivial matter: the broker didn't give me the login and password to the demo account! It's their day off today, I'll ask them for the details tomorrow.

You always have someone to blame, you get banned, they don't connect you, they don't give you a password. It's all very childish.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

There you have closed the gestalt. So your gestalt (as opposed to market behaviour) is quite predictable through psychology. Unfortunately, it is impossible to make money from it)

You can't predict mytwaddlethrough your psychology. I'm talking about when I'm good for the collar. You don't know and you can't predict the next time I'm gonna throw it down like you can't predict the market price. It's not available to you. You don't have to monitor it. I've already seen one as smart as Avtomat.

Прогнозы финансовых рынков и событий на фондовых биржах - Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
Прогнозы финансовых рынков и событий на фондовых биржах - Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
  • www.mql5.com
Прогнозы — дело, с одной стороны, неблагодарное. Однако посредством фундаментального анализа и используя многочисленные данные с рынка, можно выстроить прогноз по поведению того или иного рыночного

Uladzimir Izerski:

You can't predict mytwaddlethrough your psychology. I'm talking when I'm good for the collar. You don't know and you can't predict when I'm going to throw it next time, or the price in the market. It's not available to you. You don't have to monitor it. I've already seen one as smart as Avtomat.

Did Yusuf create this thread about marginal trading for you?

Full list of laws by this point:

We have to supplement the "Laws" with another paragraph #15:

One must iron out and accept as mathematically proven. statements or drafts of Sultonov's laws in the field of margin trading activities:

1. orders are always placed at the beginning of the opening of all bars, without exception! (If we work on M1. then. every minute!).

2. The arrows are theorder status: if they are red, then buy. if they are green, then sell!

3. "Community" of red and green arrows indicates the trend direction up or down!

4. The word "flat" and the combination of the word "Market stands" should be excluded from the trader's vocabulary!

5. The market never stands, but there is always a struggle for the bar verdict in the present (H)!

6. The market always remembers its past according to the Past (P) function of all Present (H) functions of all bars in the researcher's sample N!

7. The market always predicts its Future (B) state according to and taking into account its state on the history (P+H) of its Past (P function) and Present (H function). so that the normalization condition P+H+B=1 is fulfilled!

8.The market is always in motion - either up or down!

9. If there are many red arrows, they point in an up trend, but if there are many green arrows, they point in a down trend! (the word a lot should always be applied when there are more than one arrow, otherwise they will be recognized as a community of orders. which point in the trend direction, outside the bar,but. which cannot change the trend direction of future bars)

Chart EURUSD, M1, 2020.12.23 19:46 UTC, Forex Club International Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

10.if there is only one green arrow among the red arrows. then, this fact indicates that the trend direction is up, changed to down after trading on the previous bar, but. can not change the trend direction of future bars!

11. When trading a basket of several currency pairs, a resonance phenomenon occurs in the market, enriching or wiping out any deposit!

12. to completely forget about TA, FA, advisors and indicators, created on their basis, and start creating similar tools of the new generation under the guidance of the resource Metakvots!

13. Until you master what forum member Fast235 learned lhttp://www.mql5.com/ru/users/igannhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/358795/page16#comment_19973584, do not get into the thick of forex!

14. Dow Law.The market takes into account everything!, Charles Dow's pronounced phrase in the 19th century and has become one of the most powerful elements of the TA, being an accepted axiom, https://news-hunter.pro/forex/aksiomy-tehnicheskogo-analiza-teoriya-dou-i-klyuchevye-postulaty-rynka.pro has found its full mathematical justification in my works and by right, may be called from now on a Theorem or Dow Law and serve traders and continue to do so on legal grounds!

15. Forget all that, that, knew up to now about TA and Fa!

PS: The author of these draft laws is always open to each trader individually or representatives of themargin trading activity as a whole, in matters of clarification. improvement or other changes in style or grammar of the presentation of the above draft laws, but. zealously enter into a ruthless. civilized fight in the theoretical and practical aspects with their favorite opponents!

MQL5 Documentation: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trading Constants / Order Properties
MQL5 Documentation: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trading Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Order Properties - Trading Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Algorithmic/Automatic Trading Language Reference Guide for MetaTrader 5
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Свойства ордеров - Торговые константы - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

I can see that with this kind of trade, the market is being torn to shreds. I have to go look for another job.