Discussion of Sultonov's draft laws on marginal trading activities - page 9

sibirqk:

A very distinguished man once told me a story about himself. He was a young and very promising Ph.D. in Physics and Mathematics, who was head of the Department of Theoretical Physics. And somehow our grandfather, who had nearly participated in civil war, came to them and started showing off - what have you here, all physics is entirely capitalistic-imperialistic, it is necessary to create ideologically correct soviet physics. And he attacks them like in saber-rattling. The good old man is invited to make a pilgrimage, but he cannot do it - he says the Soviet physics. Eventually the janitors pushed him out - the theorists were grateful to God. But it was a long way off. The grandfather came to the Committee, there he threatened to go to Moscow with his idea of reformation of physics, and as the grandfather was some very honored veteran, it was improper to send him to mental hospital. In general, the first secretary of the Communist Party called my friend personally and said: "As you wish, but settle the situation with my grandfather. The first secretary was probably cooler then than the governor now, therefore physicists have reflected, and here just the grandfather materialized with a joyful face of the winner. They greeted him by name and gave him tea with gingerbread and jam. They have no time for tea, they should create new laws of physics, the Soviet ones. Theorists said that they were right - physics should be Soviet, but all physics is based on mathematics, and the Soviet maths is not very rich. It is necessary first to create ideologically correct mathematics, and then we will build physics on this basis. In general my grandfather was sent to a mathematician.

Something here comes to mind.

I vaguely remember some tales about revolutionary physics - something about electricity was measured there in the Bonch-Bruevichs, or something like that.

sibirqk:

Yes, when science is based on mathematics, it is impossible to change it to suit the ruling ideology. But the likes of history, philosophy and political economy are easy. No wonder that when I studied these sciences in the 60s I had some kind of unconscious dislike for them).

I came to this conclusion today

Forex is such a simple and guaranteed way of earning that there are not enough words to describe all the suffering I have endured

you can make 100% a day easily and without forcing yourself

no laws needed. the main thing is to get to the point

и ...

the main thing is to understand up to a point ... inventing abstruse strategies is nothing more than a nuisance, delaying the start of earning dough and grimly beating on your pocket

the risk is (100% minus the spread charge) of the deposit

Renat Akhtyamov:

I came to this conclusion today

Forex is such a simple and guaranteed way of earning that there are not enough words to describe all the suffering I have endured

You can make 100% a day with ease and without forcing yourself

I am in awe of the future billionaire). I haven't thought about the timeline yet, I haven't done the calculations, when will you become one and see yourself on the Forbes list?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

14.49 MSC:

Japanese 14.59

European 15.02

Swiss 15.05

British 15.05

Australian 15.16

New Zealander 15.20

Trading result by 14.00 MSC:

trading errors are visible to the naked eye

No one is buying more than they are selling.

I understand that there is a reversal, but still, it is necessary to track this moment, despite the signal from the indicator...

The indicator is just slowing down, that's why it turns out that way.

Edit

khorosh:

Yes, when science is based on mathematics, it is impossible to change it to suit the ruling ideology. But the likes of history, philosophy and political economy are easy. No wonder that when I studied these sciences in the 60's I had some kind of unconscious dislike for them).

Nevertheless, I can suggest a problem in dialectical mathematics: if the negation of X is -X, what will the negation of the negation equal?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

However, I can suggest a problem in dialectical mathematics: if the negation of X is -X, what is the negation of the negation equal to?

You first need to understand what algebra is, understand the axiomatics, find out whether the negation of negation is punishable, and then give an answer )):

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Nevertheless, I can suggest a problem in dialectical mathematics: if the negation of X is -X, what does the negation of the negation equal?

negation 1: the negation of X is -X

Negation 2: The negation of -X is X

---

the negation of the negation of X is X

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Nevertheless, I can suggest a problem in dialectical mathematics: if the negation of X is -X, what is the negation of the negation?

Back then, the law of negation of private ownership of the means of production was ironclad. Now the negation of the negation of the former law is in effect. What kind of science is this, if its laws change with the change in the political order of society)?

I'll lay out my laws - the facts

there are buying and selling, there is a trend and a counter-trend

the law of success is to combine all four