Discussion of Sultonov's draft laws on marginal trading activities - page 7

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You have two types of advisors there
Yuo - trading advisor, set it to trade where you want, in the upper left corner there is a display of the number of orders and lots
YouAko - managing advisor, it should be one and it is better not to touch it, it turns on and off all trading advisors, in its settings you should set the profit percentage and running time, by default there is from 8 to 18 terminal time and the percentage 0.15

The result of the trade will be at the end of the day after 18

Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrdersTotal
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrdersTotal
  • www.mql5.com
OrdersTotal - Торговые функции - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Serqey Nikitin:

Any Theory requires CONFIRMATION...

What do confirmations look like?

For trading, it is, first of all, DURABLE POSITIVE TRADING REPORTS...

Positive ones - that's clear to everyone...

Prolonged - this is to increase confidence in the chosen THEORY... The longer the duration - the better - more confidence.

But optimally it's 3 years...

Sergey, I do not have to show or prove anything to anyone. I show the results of the experiment online, the outcome of which I do not know myself and you present me with additional terms and hammered truths. Are you in yourself? Ask me what I need to understand, do not drag me into an argument.

Here is Bill 10 for mandatory implementation by all traders

10. It is necessary to forget all the legacy accumulated by civilization about forex trading, including indicators and advisors to apply to the metaquotes resource with a request for creating or requesting a network of new generation indicators, including the Sultonov's injector and new generation of advisors!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Who's not paying attention to risk? Renat, are you doing a post for the sake of a post? Unseemly, is there something sensible to ask or answer? Attack the other topicstarter, at this point in time I am busy experimenting, no offense, please.

Why are you telling me tall tales?

how did you leak then?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Here is Bill &10 for mandatory implementation by all traders 10. We need to completely forget all the legacy of civilisation about forex trading

it's time to call the paramedics.

and shut down this nonsense and nonsense.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Sergei, I do not have to show or prove anything to anybody. I am showing online the results of an experiment that I do not know the outcome of and you present me with additional conditions and hammered truths. Are you in yourself? Ask me what I need to understand, do not drag me into an argument.

It all makes sense...

Just another IDEA, sucked out of thin air... without any CONFIRMATION....

It is not clear why all this clownery with mythical LAWS is the ravings of a junkie...

Why don't they draft their own laws quietly? Why discuss all this "..." on this forum? ....

Fast235:

it's time to call in the paramedics.

And close this nonsense and nonsense.

Yura has more or less put the system in order

At least he has reduced the number of orders and is following the trend.

Let's see

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I am showing online the results of an itlv experiment, the outcome of which I do not know.

Where does it then give you the right to call your provisions laws and suggest that everything previously known about the market should be rejected? Shouldn't you have checked everything thoroughly before you speak with such arrogance?

p.s. In general, what is written in this thread gives the impression of the consequences of mental illness with the letter sh.

also open a branch that the earth is flat and all the money is like on a frying pan and not revolving around us? and get busy preaching and their laws

Yes, Yosya, you need to stop with the blues, you lawmaker, forex winner