The slippage parameter in the EA. - page 8

Konstantin Erin:

Now that's Instant Execution - the way to go

Instant execution is a scam. There are no trades without a lag.

Алексей Тарабанов: Instant execution is a scam. There are no trades without a lag.

Instant execution either executes an order with a specified maximum deviation from the set price, or rejects the order = requote. And about the scam - type in your favourite search engine the phrase forex scam and see how many thousands of pages you get. Randomness = a hidden pattern. Fraud = hidden opportunity.

Konstantin Erin:

Instant execution either executes an order with a specified maximum deviation from a given price, or rejects the order = requote. And about the scam - type in your favourite search engine the phrase forex scam and see how many thousands of pages you get. Randomness = a hidden pattern. Fraud = hidden opportunity.

That's understandable, except that Instant execution has nothing to do with forex.

So, haven't read the last two pages, has Stargazer got to the order types yet? Or while passing Ask and Bid? Or what is forex?)

Have the rest of us already suspected his owl onlimiters? How's the mood in general?)

Aleksey Mavrin:

So, haven't read the last two pages, has Stargazer got to the order types yet? Or while passing Ask and Bid? Or what is forex?)

Have the rest of us already suspected his owl onlimiters? How is the mood in general?)

Are you that proger? Bravo! I'm very sorry for you - you're stuck :(

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Are you the proger? Bravo! I'm very sorry for you - you're stuck :(

It's not like that.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Are you the proger? Bravo! I'm very sorry for you - you're stuck :(

There's something wrong with your logical thinking and attention span, I can sympathise with you...