The slippage parameter in the EA. - page 5

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You have already been told what to put in. And no zeros.

You were right about zeros, too.

you need zero for the strategy, so zero means zero.

by the way, it worked for me with zero regardless of the account type

Renat Akhtyamov:

The same is true of zeros, written above.

if a strategy requires zero, it means zero

by the way, it worked for me with zero regardless of the account type

you may get into frequent requotes with zero, and this is not normal

Vitaly Muzichenko:

you can end up with frequent re-quotes with zero, which is not normal

There are re-quotes, no doubt about it.

Zvezdochet:

My point is that if the EA DOESN'T have this parameter. I mean, if we don't have it in our EA at all.

1) The order will be opened (but under certain conditions).

2) The order will not open (it does not open without any conditions).

Execution type . I am not familiar with this word. I will google translation into human language.

How do people trade in general, I read and ahoo....

Andrey Kaunov:

You're not the only one. But what is more surprising is that with such knowledge they are trying to write something.

Andrey Kaunov:

Yeah, same feelings))))

It's also surprising that after being chewed up, there's still a stupor. And somewhere there is a shortage of workers...))

Aleksey Mavrin:

Yeah, same feeling)))

Another surprising thing is that after you explain it to them, they are still in a stupor. And somewhere there is a shortage of blue-collar workers...))

Yeah, I need to dig a trench 12 metres for a pipeline. That's the kind of work this star-counter is made for, not the intellectual kind.

Have you noticed that Zvezdochet responds to clarifying questions with nonsense? I have analysed all his posts and this is the portrait that emerges. His position is called electrician. High-paid and gambling - for a long time once a month could spend a broker "HUNDRED BUCKS". I found out that you can earn by means of an Expert Advisor and got interested. Wrote 5 reviews on freelance work - means that he has at least 5 EAs. Finished a lot of work through arbitrage.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yes, I need to dig a trench 12 metres for a pipeline. That's the kind of work this star-counter is made for, not the intellectual kind.

Read page 3.

My programmer told me that I do not need "slippage" parameter and therefore I will not enter it into my Expert Advisor.

Therefore, before you advise to put "zero" in the PARAMETER, first make sure that there is such a parameter in the EA. Because today I am late ( 22 : 22 MSC ) at work to look for a tube, which is designated in the project, but excavator did not find it. Perhaps, instead of looking at the project instead of Father Christmas looked at the stars and advised to put a value of "zero" in the parameter that does not exist. So, with pipes it's like Father Christmas: there is one on the project, but zero underground.

Kostya Yerin, I count the stars, but only at night so nobody is interested in how much I earn, how much I invest, where I invest, and why I invest, be it in a grand or a fur coat ,

Konstantin Erin:
Have you noticed that Zvezdochet responds to clarifying questions with nonsense? Analysed all his posts and draws a portrait of himself. His position is called electrician. High-paid and gambling - for a long time once a month could spend a broker "HUNDRED BUCKS". I found out that you can earn by means of an Expert Advisor and got interested. Wrote 5 reviews on freelance work - means that he has at least 5 EAs. Finished a lot of work through arbitrage.

And he is wanted by Interpol. He is on the international wanted list. Anyone who knows anything about him should carefully check the information for authenticity. Also suspected of deliberately misrepresenting the number of stars on the star-spangled banner.