How to make giant profits on forex? - page 26

Dmi3:
I wonder why you have to cram everything into one bot? I, on the contrary, use each strategy separately. And I do not give her money from the total earnings.

Whoever wants to do it, does it). I find it easier to keep track of one schedule than a bunch.

Georgiy Merts:

For each TS, put a different magik - and voila, you can evaluate each strategy separately, watching the trades on the desired magik.

I have a different way, each strategy can be enabled or disabled by a Boolean variable. If some strategy does not work well, I can disable it.

Реter Konow:
I did not invest in the forum, I studied the market without becoming a victim of it.

It's like learning to swim without putting water in the pool :)))

khorosh:

Whoever wants to do it, does it). I find it easier to follow one schedule than a bunch.

Why keep track of the schedule?

khorosh:

In my case, each strategy can be activated or deactivated by a boolean variable. If a strategy becomes bad, I can turn it off.

This is exactly the same for me, but how can you see if a single strategy within many strategies is going badly? You have to isolate its trades on the history ! Magik is very suitable for this.

Dmi3:
Why do you need to keep track of the chart ?

Any councillor, especially when they are first placed in the real world, needs to be supervised like a small child. You never know what a child can do). Well, we judge its behavior by its trades on the chart. As the child matures (the period of work on the real account) and if he works properly, the control may be weakened and become episodic.

Georgiy Merts:

I have exactly the same, but how do you see that a single strategy as part of many has started to perform badly ? You have to isolate its trades on history ! Magik is very suitable for this.

I have the number of the strategy to which it refers in the order comments. I didn't write that it's better, I wrote how I did it. Of course, your version has the same right to exist and may be even better. When I was deciding how to do it, the variant with the comment seemed to me simpler. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong).

If we have a lot of EAs in one terminal, we will have to invent the system of encoding in magicians in order to quickly identify the magician's owner. But as for me, it's easier, although there may be some disadvantages.

webgopnik:
My profits are small, so my deposit is either standing still or melting, and I want to make huge profits.

Hi!

I want to thank you for daring to write about your problem, which concerns so many traders. Fora is a slow money market and you want to catch a shark in the lake. Here's some simple maths for you - a 5% increase in your deposit daily will more than double your capital by the end of the month. All that's stopping you is the fear of having no money. Never take out a loan - only trade on your own money. And think about trading without indices. If you really like turkeys, you may contact me and I will share what I can for free. But a handicap kills greedy and gamblers - be smart.

khorosh:

I have the number of the strategy to which the order refers in the comments of the order. I didn't write that it's better, I wrote how I did it. Of course, your version has the same right to exist and may be even better. When I was deciding how to do it, it seemed to me that the version with the comment is easier. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong).

If we have a lot of EAs in one terminal, we will have to invent the system of encoding in magicians in order to quickly identify the magician's owner. And the way I have it, it's easier, although there may be some drawbacks.

А... well, you can do it with a comment.

Only the coding of the magician and the coding of the comment - no difference... Both require...

And that's... it's not like we're colleagues here, so let's keep it on a first-name basis.

webgopnik:
......... and I want to make a giant profit.

take a chance on August 21, 4 out of 20 into the distributor.

it's only 8 figures out of 20 - get it right.