Uladzimir Izerski page - page 74

Renat Akhtyamov:
+

Dark matter hasn't been explored without me yet. ))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Every TF has a life of its own. It doesn't matter which TF. The strongest is always the oldest...

No. Everyone has one. And the older one is the sum of the younger waves. That is why the question is how to determine on what TF the true wave is, and not the sum of waves directed in different directions.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

how do you rank waves on different tf's?

Sorry Valery. I can't give away all the secrets. It is important for me to send the idea in the right direction.

Those who were interested have already hacked in and downloaded it. That's good for me.

And the aggressive attack was observed by me. And that's a good thing.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

No. Everyone has one. And the older one is the sum of the younger waves. That is why the question is how to determine on which TF the true wave is, and not the sum of waves directed in different directions.

Well, here is a more specific question.

Millions of those who want to change their money are waiting for the timeframe.

If the desires for time and price coincide, yes. But there is a so-called puppet that detracts from the simple rules. And everyone takes the bait. These are speculators)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Are you ready to debate with me or is this just a platitude I see on a daily basis?

You seem to have slipped into direct insults a long time ago and have not responded to constructive. Now, you want constructive, fine. Maybe you can answer the forum, how can you sell an indicator for which there are no statistics? I have a car in my backyard there, assembled it myself. But I won't show you the specs and construction, as you put it, "ask your relatives", so it seems. So, would you like to buy one? And I think you also said you would like to discuss some trading ideas. What ideas would you like to discuss?

Uladzimir Izerski:

well, here's a more specific question.

There are millions of people waiting in the time slot to exchange their money.

If time and price are the same, then yes. But there is a puppet that detracts from the simple rules. And everyone takes the bait. These are speculators)))

We don't see atoms and molecules, but we measure temperature and pressure. Let's not have atoms speculating about temperature. How do you determine the strength of a wave in different TFs. And there may be obvious trenches in the minute by a hundred spreads. Do you miss it or do you define it?

Ivan_Invanov:
You seem to have slipped into direct insults a long time ago and not responded to constructive. Now, you want constructive, fine. Maybe you can answer the forum, how can you sell an indicator for which there are no stats? I have a car in my backyard there, assembled it myself. But I won't show you the specs and construction, as you put it, "ask your relatives", so it seems. So, would you like to buy one? And I think you also said you would like to discuss some trading ideas. What ideas would you like to discuss?

Why does extracting dough have to be on your plane of attention? Without G))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Why does extracting dough have to be on your plane of attention? Without G))

the urge to be constructive is gone again? It may not, to each his own.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

we don't see atoms and molecules, but we measure temperature and pressure. Let's not have atoms speculating about temperature. How do you determine the strength of a wave in different TFs. And there may be obvious trenches in the minute by a hundred spreads. Do you miss it or do you define it?

Oh, clearly an interesting interlocutor has emerged.

But I'm sleepy.

I'll save it for tomorrow.

Once again I would like to ask the moderators: what is this thread about and who needs it other than the cc?