Uladzimir Izerski page - page 34

apr73:

There are different approaches, techniques, styles, etc.

Each of them has a right to life.

But many of these theories have long been tried and tested in practice.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
But many of these theories have long been proven by practice

Practice (experience) is different for everyone (personal) and the results are correspondingly different. ))

And it cannot be otherwise. You can only learn by doing, other people's experiences are unlikely to convince, but they can influence your priorities. And fortunately, and unfortunately it is not a little. ))

Aleksey Panfilov:

Practice (experience) is different for everyone (personal) and the results are correspondingly different. ))

And it cannot be otherwise. You can only learn from your own experience, it is unlikely that someone else's experience can convince you, but it can influence your priorities. And fortunately, and unfortunately it is not a little. ))
So why can't you take the experience you've had and go on from there? Why do what has already been tested more than once and again to step on a rake, but now on their own.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
So why can't we take the experience we've been through, bounce back and move on. Why do what has already been tested more than once and again step on a rake, but now on your own.

What matters here is the absolute (in the sense of unconditionally real) notion of 'faith'.

That is to say, whether it is possible or not, whether I can do it or not, whether someone has done it before or only pretended to. )

The magic of life. ))

P/S.

On a different note: I believe what I observe: either Soph_stics or Philo_Sophia. In Ancient Greek terms: either trickery under the guise of wisdom, or at least the search for wisdom (Sophia - goddess of wisdom, phylo - commitment).

Mihail Marchukajtes:
So why can't we just take the experience we've learned and go on. Why do what has already been tested more than once and again stepping on a rake, but now on your own.

I don't have a picture of the OI display.

If you have it, please post it.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
So why not take the previous experience as an example, just relax and go on. Why do we need to do something that has already been tested more than once and then make the same mistakes all over again, but this time on your own?

First post of the thread:

Uladzimir Izerski 2020.06.27 18:06 RU

Sorry for being immodest.

I see a lot of questions about markets and programming for both experienced and beginners.

Discuss here all that is not clear, as well as who is ready to share their experiences. Not necessarily)).

I will rely on TA and FA to the best of my ability and warn you when important circumstances arise.

That's why Tc created this topic, who is ready to share, let's share experience, I will take it into account, including your Mihail Marchukajtes.

Uladzimir Izerski
Uladzimir Izerski
  • www.mql5.com
Опубликовал MetaTrader 4 сигнал Краткосрочная торговля. Выбирается лучшая из 10 валютных пар. Полуавтоматическая торговля. Защитные стопы ставятся автоматически. Только дневная торговля Добавил тему Uladzimir Izerski page Извините за нескромность. Вижу много вопросов по рынкам и программированию для опытных и начинающих. Обсуждаем тут всё что...

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't have a picture of the OI display.

If you have it, please post it.

What do you mean? Was that part of the plan or am I missing something?

Mihail Marchukajtes:
What do you mean? Was that part of the plan or am I missing something?
I was writing code in the MoD. Is it an indicator?

Renat Akhtyamov:
I wrote the code in MO. Is it an indicator?

Yeah, well... only it hasn't been finished yet. It's where the EA saves the OI inductor reads.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Yeah, well... only it hasn't been finished yet. It's where the EA saves the OI inductor reads.

Oh, I see.

What's the OM?