Uladzimir Izerski page - page 52

Renat Akhtyamov:

totally agree!

justify

1. deep analysis and creation of the CME model in dynamics indicates only one thing - it is impossible to earn!

2. The final version of the strategy bewilders - it's absurd, it`s impossible to trade that way!

Rinat, do not lock yourself into the CME. You will definitely not make any profit on it.

The financial market is difficult to profit, but not to the same extent.

There's Bass, who made a fortune and is laughing.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Rinat, don't lock yourself into the CME. There's definitely no money to be made on it.

The financial market is difficult to profit from, but not to that extent.

That's Captain Obviousness talking.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Rinat, don't lock yourself into the CME. There's definitely no money to be made on it.

The financial market is difficult to profit from, but not to that extent.

There's Bass, who made a fortune and is laughing now.)

I only used CME as a textbook.

I started with forex, I have to finish with it first.

But in principle it is already obvious how to trade everywhere.

khorosh:
Ifan idea does not seemabsurd at first sight, it is hopeless."- AlbertEinstein.
Renat Akhtyamov:

totally agree!

justify

1. deep analysis and creation of the CME model in dynamics tells only one thing - it is impossible to earn!

2. the final version of the strategy leads to bewilderment - this is absurd, this is no way to trade!

I think that Einstein meant that all sensible (not absurd) ideas have long been considered and taken apart to the bone. So it is worth pursuing absurd ideas that may seem so only at first glance.

khorosh:

I think what Einstein meant was that all sane (not absurd) ideas have long since been considered and taken apart to the bone. So it is worth pursuing absurd ideas that may seem so only at first glance.

but there is another proverb:

everything brilliant is simple.

Renat Akhtyamov:

But there is another saying:

all geniuses are simple.

Quite true.

Only not everyone sees it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

But there is another saying:

everything is simple.

Maybe it's just a beautiful saying. If it's easy for everyone, why do they pass it by). Or it should be understood as: for a genius it's simple, but for an ordinary person it's complicated.

khorosh:

Maybe it's just a beautiful saying. If it's easy for everyone, why do they pass it by). Or it should be understood this way: for a genius it is easy, but for an ordinary person it is difficult.

yeah...., einstein certainly wasn't average.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There's Bass making a buck and sitting there laughing.)

He is lost ;)

Your picture on the oil is interesting, what does it show when it goes below zero?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Lost altogether ;)

Your oil picture is interesting, what does it show when it goes below zero?

I'll be honest. I do not often look at the oil through the prism of my own developments.

But you surprised me.) Trying to load a minus oil, the terminal froze up dead. I have to call the DoHTUers).

I can see at once that I am self-taught.))