Uladzimir Izerski page - page 49

Uladzimir Izerski:

No, it's not the minimum height. I don't have all of this. One parameter is assigned which defines the price range in which the waves are defined. This is actually a ZZ with certain parameters. But ZZ will not correctly define the waves. We have to manage to pick up both parameters.

My version is mine alone. I am not looking up anything from anyone else. Maybe they have the same parameter, but I am not interested. I only go my own way.

You'd better use pi.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You'd better use pi.

I'm guessing there's a place?

Renat Akhtyamov:

I assume it's somewhere in here?

Respect for understanding the situation. How did you guess that?

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Zig-zag on one parameter: exceeding the minimum distance between the previous extremum and the current price, in points

Looked at. It's a good option. But I have a completely different one. Doesn't matter, you can use simple ZZ. Everything is close. The subtleties start in reading the ZZ. This is a very interesting course.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I've had a look. It's a good one. But that's completely different for me. Doesn't matter, you can use a simple ZZ. Everything is close. The subtleties start in reading the ZZ. This is a very interesting course.

Take a screenshot of your zigzag on the latest EurUsd data - I will compare it with the usual one.

elibrarius:
Make a screenshot of your zigzag on the latest EurUsd data - I will compare it with the usual one.

I promised not to post pictures at the request of my colleagues. I will keep my word, for their madhouse.)

I can drop a personal request, so as not to call for an outright ban. Tool and TF I need to know.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Respect for understanding the situation, how did you guess that?

;)))

I didn't have to guess.

I had a system like this about 7 years ago.

It's in the furnace now

You're lagging behind, you need to evolve

Renat Akhtyamov:

;)))

I didn't have to guess.

I had such a system about 7 years ago

it's in the furnace now

You're lagging behind, you need to evolve

:))

So let's move on.)

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'm guessing there's a place?