Uladzimir Izerski page - page 29

Maxim Kuznetsov:
I enjoyed listening to the lecture on putting the cart before the horse.
You just try to argue the point, without any verbiage. So... so that I believe you...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

This will be a long post, but read it in full and you'll be a market professional for a millimeter. First of all, let's start with the definitions.

Theover-the-counter market is a market traded on weekends by means of cash exchanges in exchange offices. If the weekend fundamentals are strong. Let's say the start of a war it affects the quotes and on Monday the markets open with a fierce opening. Extremely rare events and its effect on the market happens only in those cases. Otherwise, the NSE market has no influence on the quote. The volume of cash trading at the weekend is too low.

Futures contract - traded on real exchanges with all the features of an exchange-traded instrument, beginning with the specification, volume, trading time per day and ending with the life time of the futures itself.

The SPOT market is the "here and now" classical forex market, which everybody is used to. It is traded around the clock from Monday to Friday. It is a favourite of 90% of the inhabitants of this branch.

Judging by the inhabitants of this branch, all of them were trained in dealing centres, where they were told that there are three trading sessions. This is Asian, European and American. But what does it mean? Can anyone tell me.....? Don't bother, I will help you. This means the working hours of stock exchanges on a globe called Earth :-) That is, in the Asian session stock exchanges in Asia, the European stock exchanges in Europe from 9:00 to 20:00 local time as an example, in the U.S., respectively, the American exchanges. You probably have been told on these courses that the highest volatility in the currency is precisely in the American session. Why? We will speak about this later, but now the main thing.

The spot market or the "Forex Classic Market" is a decentralized market and reflects the results of exchange-traded futures contracts, traded on the stock exchanges of one session or another. As there are several exchanges in each session and their number is rather large, it is not possible to obtain real-time information about all transactions traded at the moment on various exchanges. BUT BUT what is this exchange that has no concept of volume? How to be in this case? After all, an exchange without volume is not an exchange.... And let's consider the volume in ticks, so we do not have to collect information about the futures currently traded on several trading floors. Great plan, the organisers thought and got down to business!!!!!

As a result, we have a market (Forex Classics), which reflects the aggregate trading in futures on disparate exchanges. A symbiosis of the session, so to speak, a general representation of the traded futures currencies.

And the main answer: Since the great volatility is in the American session (which is the underlying of the following movements. This is what you need to learn in the kitchen offices) then it turns out that the volume that is traded on the CME is the maximum in relation to all the areas of the world. Well say that 50% of the futures are traded at SME and the information obtained from this source is not complete but it has the leading priority.

P.S. Well, that I have answered your questions? If that is not clear please contact, only do not need to poke me, I am with you on a brotherhood not drunk and not going to. Have some manners. As for the rest, I am waiting for a question and most importantly, draw conclusions as to whether SPOT or Futures is more important. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Thank you, very informative. That's just the way things are arranged, and you have a mess in your head. And it would be OK, well, make a mistake, it never happens. But when a person speaks categorically, and even with a condescending tone, then in the case of an error he is in the most awkward position. You need to be more modest.

Here is the answer of the official CME support to the question: which market is primary, and which is a derivative. The red box is the question and the blue box is the answer.

Files:
CME_letter.png  184 kb

Uladzimir Izerski:

Watching prices on the financial markets, I have come to the conclusion that trend-finding has become irrelevant now adays. It is more important now to see the channels in which the price is ready to move. For example, a flat is a horizontal channel. It does not differ from the up channel or the down channel. It is better to pay more attention to the channels instead of obsessing over dividing into trend-flat.

And the trend itself is recognisable by the alternation of tops and troughs in price. You don't have to invent anything new. Everything was invented before we did.

Perhaps you meant search not just for a trend but for a undulating trend because a trend in general is a sloping channel according to your definition mentioned at the end of your post. Otherwise it makes no sense whatsoever.

vladavd:

Thank you, very informative. But that's not how things work, and you've got a mess in your head. And that would be all right, I made a mistake, it doesn't happen to anyone. But when a person speaks categorically, and even more so, with a condescending admonishing tone, then in the case of an error he finds himself in the most awkward position. You need to be more modest.

Here is the answer of the official CME support to the question: which market is primary, and which is a derivative. In the red frame - the question, in the blue - the answer.

I think so.

The criteria are like.

Bonds - 1st place.

Spot - second place, technically the spot market is the instantaneous buying (exchange) market. And what we took there can be taken away. It is logical that the conversion of anything and everything takes place there.

Then comes the rest of the stuff. It is funny that the minimum unit on the spot is 1. For example 1 euro or 1 yen. You can exchange and withdraw 1 yen))))

PS with the second point, this is my assumption and may not be correct

vladavd:

Thank you, very informative. But that's not how things work, and you've got a mess in your head. And that would be all right, I made a mistake, it doesn't happen to anyone. But when a person speaks categorically, and even more so, with a condescending admonishing tone, then in the case of an error he finds himself in the most awkward position. You need to be more modest.

Here is the answer of the official CME support to the question: which market is primary, and which is a derivative. In the red box is the question, in the blue box is the answer.

I can't see it in small letters. You may explain it, but your poop, thrown at me, doesn't look convincing at all. Try to prove me wrong so that I believe you, because it all looks dubious. What do you think?

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I can't see in small letters. Can you tell me, and most importantly convincingly, because your poo thrown at me does not look convincing at all. Try to prove me wrong so that I believe you, because it all looks dubious. What do you think?

Mouse2 on a picture - open in the new tab, you will get the full-sized version athttps://c.mql5.com/3/324/CME_letter.png Click on the magnifying glass icon to enlarge.

Convincing how? Are you doubting the credibility of the screenshot?

vladavd:

Mouse2 on the image - open in a new tab, go to the full-size version athttps://c.mql5.com/3/324/CME_letter.png Click on the magnifying glass icon to enlarge.

Convincing how? Are you doubting the credibility of the screenshot?

Convincing is the answer in this thread. Even if it is in the form of your screenshot. Although I may be wrong on the whole, but something tells me I'm not. Maybe my trading history is to blame... Good luck...

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Although I may be wrong on the whole, something tells me I'm not. Maybe my trading history is to blame... Good luck...

+ Strongly supportive.

khorosh:

You must have meant looking not just for a trend, but for a non-trend, because in general, a trend is a sloping channel according to the definition you mention at the end of your post. Otherwise it turns out to be somewhat pointless.

Yes, of course it's a non-sloping trend with a lot of repetition of ZZ tops.

The channel and the trend are in different hypostases for me. In one case the trend may be in a channel in the other not. A channel may exist for a short time and last for a long time, but without a trend. I always identify the trend and it is important. But I'm no longer interested in waiting long for the trend to appear, so I've found a way to bypass this waiting. Developed my own system of wave dependence. I wanted to explain it gradually, but after an argument with one dude I changed my mind.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes, of course it's a recoiling trend with a lot of repetition of the ZZ tops.

The channel and the trend are in different forms. In one case the trend may be in a channel in the other not. A channel may exist for a short time and last for a long time, but without a trend. I always identify the trend and it is important. But I'm no longer interested in waiting long for the trend to appear, so I've found a way to bypass this waiting. Developed my own system of wave dependence. I was going to explain it gradually, but after an altercation with one dude, I changed my mind.

Hey, you. I told you not to move out of the questions you're being asked, at my expense.

Don't you get it? The marketeer's useless, but he's sticky as hell.

A branch named after you, so take it out. Don't turn it over to others.