Uladzimir Izerski page - page 2

Сергей Таболин:

Question two: where is it written that he considers himself a teacher?

Question two (to everyone): can we stop flubbing and picking squabbles?

Look at the title of the thread...

Vladimir Baskakov:
Look at the title of the thread...

Uladzimir Izerski page

So?

Uladzimir Izerski:

I see a lot of questions on markets and programming for experienced and beginners.

Discuss here everything that is not clear, as well as who is ready to share their experience. Not necessarily))

I will rely on TA and FA to the best of my ability and warn you when important circumstances arise.

Maybe the man's written all over this blog. There is no more space. Let him write here

That's quite a topic you've broached !!!! As they say in such cases "Catch a fascist grenade" :-)

Many people know that the trend and flat topic comes up with an enviable regularity. I started to think about it and I came to the following conclusion:

The difference between the trend and the flat is solely individual for each trader or system and it is measured in pips. Everyone chooses the difference threshold independently. Firstly, what is a trend in principle? It is the change of quote along the Y-axis, right? So, if this variation is less than en points, it is a flat, if the variation is larger than en points, it is a trend. Any questions?

Mihail Marchukajtes:

That's quite a topic you've broached !!!! As they say in such cases "Catch a fascist grenade" :-)

Many people know that the trend and flat topic comes up with an enviable regularity. I started to think about it and I came to the following conclusion:

The difference between the trend and the flat is solely individual for each trader or system and it is measured in pips. Everyone chooses the difference threshold independently. Firstly, what is a trend in principle? It is the change of quote along the Y-axis, right? So, if this variation is less than en points, it is a flat, if the variation is larger than en points, it is a trend. Any questions?

Generally speaking, a trend is the basic direction of price movement. What is the difference between the trend and the flat for each trader? You must establish the trend/float rules and then use these rules. Is it like this or not? And such rules have many variants, so not every trader has something different, and traders stick to certain rules and sink for them, or against them. As for points... Pips weights are different, or do you want to equate pips on EUR and Bitcoin?

The author wrote something, but because of his experience he did not give a definition of the trend he uses in his drawings, so everyone looks at them like sheep at a new gate and does not understand - what to do with it?

Sergey Lazarenko:

Generally speaking, a trend is the main direction of price movement. What is the difference between a trend and a flat for each trader individually? You set the trend/float boundaries/rules and then rely on these rules. Is it like this or not? And such rules have many variants, so not every trader has something different, and traders stick to certain rules and sink for them, or against them. As for points... Pips weights are different, or do you want to equate pips on EUR and Bitcoin?

The author has written something, but because of his experience he has not defined the trend he uses in his drawings, so everybody looks at them like sheep at a new gate and does not understand - what to do with it?

Here come the dimagogues .... What comparison of different instruments are you talking about, I don't get it? Let's go over it again. The trend is the change of a quote on the abscissa scale. The number of points for any instrument is an integer greater than zero 1,2,3, etc. And it has nothing to do with the point value. A pip is a pip all the same as their number.

For someone, a change of 20 points is a trend, while for someone the trend starts with a change of 100 points and the TF does not matter at all, the only thing that MUST be considered is time. In other words, the change by the number of points relative to the time.

In general, I believe that the difference between a trend and a flat lies in the threshold set by each trader subjectively!!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Here come the dimagogues .... What comparison of different instruments are you talking about, I don't get it? Let's go over it again. A trend is a change in a quote on the abscissa scale. The number of points for any instrument is an integer greater than zero 1,2,3, etc. And it has nothing to do with the point value. A pip is a pip all the same as their number.

For someone, a change of 20 points is a trend, while for someone the trend starts with a change of 100 points and the TF does not matter at all, the only thing that MUST be considered is time. That is the change by the number of points relative to the time.

In general, I think that the difference between the trend and the flat lies in the threshold set by each trader subjectively!!!!

Well, let's get to the point, what should we do with it? You're actually talking about the speed of movement, the more the price moves per unit time, the higher the speed, and what to do about it? When is the tvh formed?

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Here come the dimagogues .... What comparison of different instruments are you talking about, I don't get it? Let's go over it again. A trend is a change in a quote on the abscissa scale. The number of points for any instrument is an integer greater than zero 1,2,3, etc. And it has nothing to do with the point value. A pip is a pip all the same as their number.

For someone, a change of 20 points is a trend, while for someone the trend starts with a change of 100 points and the TF does not matter at all, the only thing that MUST be considered is time. That is, the change by the number of points relative to the time.

In general, I think that the difference between the trend and the flat lies in the threshold set by each trader subjectively!!!!

Michael, let us take your considerations as a base.

For example, let it be 10 points instead of 1,2,3.

How many trends will you calculate in a day?

But anyway the trend, as Sergey rightly says, is indeed the main direction of the movement.

Doesn't it seem to you that there is some inconsistency in your reasoning?

Gentlemen, comrades, in order to agree on something, we need to speak the same language.

To do this, I suggest, for starters, choosing a specific TF. Talk only about it. "Forget" about the existence of all the other TFs.

Sergey Lazarenko:

All right, let's cut to the chase, so what do we do about it? You're actually talking about the speed of movement here, the more the price passes a unit of time, the higher the speed, and what to do about it? When is the tvh formed?

I agree, there is no practical information in this. I agree, I have no practical information about it. We should open before the trend starts, but it is a different matter.)