Uladzimir Izerski page - page 9

Uladzimir Izerski:

Silly and sarcastic posts will be ignored from now on.

There are many interesting issues that we can discuss peacefully. Even a simple question like trending has been a year in the making. What is there to explain further if the basics are not understood?

About the priss. You're looking at it from your own perspective.

As for the indicators. I can set fifty, but I do not need it. But I can already see the impact on price from one of them. The Doll does not sleep)).

P.s.

I have glanced at Maxim and he has 28 fat turkeys and his posts in every topic in this forum. But it never occurred to me to blame him for his posts or topics. It's hard to live an enviable life).

I see - it's not so much that they want to discuss as it is that they want to slag off the author. I see here, any topic is like a red rag

Serqey Nikitin:

The PZ does not determine the presence of a trend... It captures the fluctuations of the "price saw"...

If we set big parameters of RZ, we will get trend reversal points... but only on history - the indicator is not designed for more...

Reminds me of a joke about an elephant and a condom...

Alexsandr San:

It's not so much to discuss as to slag off the author. I see every topic here is a red rag.

It's like that. It's a shame...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Reminds me of the elephant and the condom joke.

Remind me again I don't remember it, I don't know...

Roman Shiredchenko:
Remind me again, I don't remember...

I was just looking for it myself ;)

Google it:

A snake crawls up to a lion:
- An elephant raped me!

Well Sergei Nikitin! He's a starter, I haven't read the whole thread - but I think he's got everyone all worked up

Renat Akhtyamov:

Vladimir, let's put it this way.

Where are the Euro, Pound, Yen, Audi, Chiff and Canadian trends now?

Without a consensus on what a trend is, the answer to this question will be interpreted differently.

I have a classic formulation of the trend. Already explained many times. A sequence of tops...

I apply 3 variants to interpret the state of the trend.

Trend up, trend down and trend unexpressed.

The trend state is considered in the observation window. It depends on the TF it is considered on. The TF I am interested in is the one I am considering.

Where is the trend "now"? It will depend on the price sample that will determine one of three conditions.

Why I do not use the term "no trend" and "no trend"? Because the trend always exists, but it is always sideways or many people call it a "flat".

So on EURUSD on H4 the trend is not pronounced. You can see the picture on the front page.

Roman Shiredchenko:
Remind me again, I don't remember, I don't know...

It's winter, the new year is coming up. Elephant goes to the drugstore, asks for a condom, takes it, goes around the corner. Five minutes later he comes back and asks for a condom again, and so on 10 times already. The pharmacist decides to take a peek, follows him sneakily. The elephant comes around the corner, takes out a condom and starts pulling it over his head. He suffers and suffers, the condom tears, of course. The elephant stomps his foot: I'm still going to be a pussy on New Year's Eve anyway!

Uladzimir Izerski:

Without agreeing on what a trend is, the answer will be interpreted differently.

I have a classic formulation of a trend. Already explained many times. A sequence of tops...

I apply 3 variants to interpret the state of the trend.

Trend up, trend down and trend unexpressed.

The trend state is considered in the observation window. It depends on the TF it is considered on. The TF I am interested in is the one I am considering.

Where is the trend "now"? It will depend on the price sample that will determine one of three conditions.

Why I do not use the term "no trend" and "no trend"? Because the trend always exists, but it is always sideways or many people call it a "flat".

So on EURUSD on H4 the trend is not pronounced. You can see the picture on the front page.

ok

What about the others?

Renat Akhtyamov:

ok

What about the rest?

Uncle Renat, you are either a robot or an energy vampire, you ask such questions as if you were the smartest