What is the difference between a Successful Trader and an average Trader? - page 13

Renat Akhtyamov:

futile exercise

That's not the point.

It all depends on what capacity you are in this field. If you are a trader, or consider yourself as such, you have nothing else to gain by making successful price forecasts. Or is there?

Vitaliy Maznev:

It all depends on what capacity you are in this field. If you are a trader, or consider yourself a trader, it seems there is nothing to make money on other than successful price forecasts. Or maybe there is?

It does not matter what you do.

the point is that the market will never lose, but you will earn

the only thing left to understand is "why?" and "how?

these clues are enough for the particularly inquisitive.

Renat Akhtyamov:

no matter the quality at all

As far as I am concerned, there are certain differences in qualities. And the tasks are also seriously different from one party to another. Brokers, traders, analysts, teachers, developers and thematic resources have very different risks, tasks and perspectives.

Renat Akhtyamov:

the point is that the market will never lose

what remains to be understood is "why?" and "how?

The same reason why the state will never lose to the citizens. Simply because the so-called market was not created from the beginning to lose. If the market loses, the whole game becomes meaningless.

Vitaliy Maznev:

As far as I am concerned, there are certain differences in qualities. And the tasks are also seriously different from one party to another. Brokers, traders, analysts, teachers, developers and thematic resources have very different risks, challenges and perspectives.

For the same reason why the state will never lose out to the citizens. Simply because the so-called market was not created from the outset to lose. If the market loses, the whole game becomes meaningless.

Makes sense.

But you have to go forward.

Logically, in order to survive you have to cheat the state.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Makes sense.

But we have to move forward.

Logically, to survive, you have to cheat the state.

You don't have to cheat the state, you have to use its tools.
Learn the constitution, learn the law, learn taxes, learn bankruptcy law, etc. ....
Similarly in the financial market, learn macroeconomics, learn econometrics, learn statistics, learn risk management, etc. learn many things.
And then you will use these tools without cheating, with an understanding of the case if you don't go crazy ))

Vitaliy Maznev:

Simply because the so-called market is not designed to lose from the start. If the market loses, the whole game becomes meaningless.

All this "HIGH reasoning in the kitchen" is out of fear of not seeing a way to solve this problem...

But if you get away from "thinking about eternal things", and move on to more down-to-earth issues, the following comes out:

There are about 5% of traders who are called Successful, who are consistently making profits...

The rest of the traders can get closer to these Successful traders if they understand what makes them different or how to achieve the same level of trading...

In short: There is a problem... The problem is old - forex is 50 years old and the fund is many times bigger, but the problem exists...

To find a solution to this problem, you need to understand the problem: conduct a systematic analysis, identify key points, identify possible solutions ...

If you let it go on its own, the result will be the same: in another 50 years another colleague will raise the subject again... and the statistics will not change - 5% is the limit...

Roman:

........ learn macroeconomics, learn econometrics, learn statistics, learn risk management, etc. learn a lot of things.
Then you will use these tools without cheating, with an understanding of the case if you don't go crazy ))

it's not "if you don't go crazy".

it's just the beginning.

about 6 years ago i read all this over and over again

people already asked me if I had a degree in economics.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's not a "if you don't go crazy" thing.

it's just the beginning.

There you go, but when you understand at least a little of it, there's already a vector of which way to go.

Serqey Nikitin:

All this "HIGH reasoning in the kitchen" is out of fear of not seeing a solution to this problem...

But if you get away from "thinking about eternal things", and move on to more down-to-earth issues, the following comes out:

There are about 5% of traders called Successful who are consistently making profits...

How do you calculate this 5%? Do you consider yourselves successful traders? Do you want to create a sect of witnesses of successful traders, or what is the goal of your sermon? :)

Also give me a concrete example of successful traders. How do you define them, by what parameters? You have originally excluded the profit as a parameter for defining success, and now you're writing about some 5% of them, who consistently make profit. If you read it, then you get a myth about some 5% which are never mistaken, they do not incur losses or drawdowns. And they are guaranteed to be insured against any kind of failure that happens to everyone else.

Serqey Nikitin:

In short: There's a problem... The problem is old - forex is 50 years old and the fund is many times bigger, but the problem exists...

To find a solution to this problem, we need to understand the problem: conduct a systematic analysis, identify key points, outline possible solutions...

If you let it go on its own, the result will be the same: in another 50 years another colleague will raise the subject again... and the statistics will not change - 5% is the limit...

Do you think that the same thing has been happening for 50 years? And the market is the same as it was 50 years ago? And why do you keep referring to some statistics? Have you checked it yourself, or are you retransmitting publications from clever articles? In my memory, I have seen very few so-called successful traders. As an example I can specifically mention Stanislav Chuvashov. He is not just a genius, but for a certain period of time he gathered masses of followers and students. And yet, even this single success was not insured from failures. And there are more such examples. You yourself, for example, do not keep monitoring of your successful accounts. Preaching alone is not enough.

It seems like we have already discussed a lot. Then I have a clear and specific question to you: who these "successful traders" are, and please give specific examples, instead of citing the alleged statistics, which we do not know who has conducted and among what traders. It seems to me that this figure is simply pulled out of thin air by preachers, and only in order to promote their destructive cults, preaching to the masses their pseudo-experience of successful trading.

Vitaliy Maznev:

Do you think the same thing has been happening for 50 years? ....

I would say with certainty, no.

The quote-quote algorithm is changing.

Not so often, but it does change.